Should I Be Promoted  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1.     What is your in-game name?: Eternity

2.     What is your steam name?: eternityagar

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:181785233

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have completed 2 months as Donor Mod on GamingLight which has given me a clear line of experience which I have been able to learn and still learning every day. I also applied for Moderator afterwards and was given the position. I have currently been Moderator for about 2 months.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 19/11/17 (UK DATE)

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 29/12/17 (UK DATE)

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 6

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

12.  Timezone: GMT

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this): Myan, Jeff Jr, Matthew, DaneTom

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve to be a Moderator as I have been playing on GamingLight for over half a year now and spent  months learning how to act in staff situations, meeting new people and making sure to keep active on the forums with the community! I have learnt so much about being staff and all the hard work that needs to be put into this. After spending over a month as Moderator, I’m ready to move up to the next staff rank as I feel I am mature enough and respected in the community. I am fairly active on staff and try to make sure that radio is always met. I always try to hear both sides of the story and not to be bias in any way. I feel I would be a good Senior Moderator and ready to move up and keep staffing going on PoliceRP. I am active everyday on the server and I am a very nice and relaxed person during sits and never lose my patients. I would say I’m well known in the community and spending months as Moderator, I am ready to try Senior Moderator and keep pushing Staff requirements to make the server even better and fun for others to RP. I love spending time on staff and looking after the players of the community to make sure everyone is having a good time while following all the rules.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to me on a roof, avoiding any sort of other roleplaying that may be happening in the area. I would check logs or get proof if this has happened. If this is true, I would jail them (If they caused any more problems in the sit) then explain to them that GamingLight is a friendly server and should be respectfully treated…Once explained, I will make sure they understand not to make the mistake again, and I will give them a warning and get an Admin+ (If any are on) to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

+Support

Application seems a little rushed, but ok

Active

Nice Guy

Been a mod for quite some time

Mature, fit for a promotion

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+support 

Eternity has been doing good lately and I am confident that he is ready for the big step to S-mod. He has shown that he can be mature, respectful, and listen to his higher ups when he needs to. 

Good luck 

~Senior Admin Jeff Jr

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

Eternity has been doing good lately and I am confident that he is ready for the big step to S-mod. He has shown that he can be mature, respectful, and listen to his higher ups when he needs to. 

Good luck 

~Senior Admin Jeff Jr

Agreed. I think he deserves a shot at staff. Good luck dude! 

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

Good luck 

~Senior Admin Jeff Jr

• Like 1

logan2.png

Congrats!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic