Sign in to follow this  
bahremu

USMC Officer Meeting #10

Hello Marines,

Marine high command will be hosting a MC meeting, all officers (2LT+) must attend this meeting, this meeting will be hosted Saturday (1/5/19) at 4:30 Eastern time. Enlisted are welcome but not mandatory,

if you are not able to attend this meeting please fill out this format.

Name and Rank:

I promise to speak with an officer to get the details of the meeting (put understood):

Reason (if private state private)

• Like 1

Name and Rank:Warwinner LTC

I promise to speak with an officer to get the details of the meeting (put understood):Understood

Reason (if private state private)I will not be home

Just wanna say i am terribly sorry about missing the meeting.... I didnt plan on being out of town and i couldnt make a post about not being able to attend.... It was a last minute thing and i just had to go for private reasons.... Im sorry once again i was trying to make it in time but i just didnt have acces to internet... The reason i left are private but once again im sorry...

-star...

15 hours ago, VCMDR Star said:

Just wanna say i am terribly sorry about missing the meeting.... I didnt plan on being out of town and i couldnt make a post about not being able to attend.... It was a last minute thing and i just had to go for private reasons.... Im sorry once again i was trying to make it in time but i just didnt have acces to internet... The reason i left are private but once again im sorry...

-star...

Noted.

13 minutes ago, Sammm said:

Noted.

I tried my best but it jsut couldn’t happen and I’m terribly sorry... once I feel comfortable I can tell you the reason but I’m sorry once agaib