Yes or No  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Support or No Support

This poll is closed to new votes

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:   Mason

2. What is your steam name?:     STEAM_0:1:93031691

3. What is your steam ID?:  OGMason

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  I honestly have a little bit of admin work, because hear me out, i used to have a minecraft kit pvp server and i was the owner.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 26 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 26 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?    User

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  3

9. Have you donated?   No, but i will soon.

10. What rank are you applying for?   Trail Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

13. Timezone: Central Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe that i am very qualified for this position. Yea, i may have a few warns but in my defense, i was just learning the rules and procedures. I am well know through out the community, and work hard to get promoted. I LOVE this community, and everyone in it. Everyone around the server is generally friendly, and I've decided to finally help out the community by supporting it strongly, via being a staff member. I'm quite active after school, and I'm usually on for most of the day unless I'm busy. That being said, I'm available to help anybody, and I solemnly swear to respond to ANY calls for help, even if it means abandoning something that could result to me being promoted, or even better. I've been quite friendly with everyone on the server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   I would attempt to calm them down, and resolve the problem. If they continue to push their limit, i will proceed to gag the player and tell them why they are in the sit.

-/+ Support

I feel as though you should go over the procedures in the staff handbook again. Also answering question 12 would be great!

Overall its an ok application that seems a little distracted, I would encourage you to look at question 15 and rephrase why you think you deserve a Trial Moderator rank.

Also havent really seen you on except for the past few days so perhaps being more active on teamspeak.

Good luck!!!!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

Juts joined the community

Become more well known 

Review the handbook

Don the following above, and it will be a +Support from me for your next application.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

You should go over the handbook once more, as your answer to q.16 is wrong.

You’re active, but not well known.

Be more active on team speak. You also have a good amount of warns, and you’ve only been here for about 8 days. Not lookin’ so good.

You didn’t answer q.12, and you are responding to your own application.

Edited by TOPlayz
changed support, added more detail

10 hours ago, th3 said:

-/+ Support

I feel as though you should go over the procedures in the staff handbook again. Also answering question 12 would be great!

Overall its an ok application that seems a little distracted, I would encourage you to look at question 15 and rephrase why you think you deserve a Trial Moderator rank.

Also havent really seen you on except for the past few days so perhaps being more active on teamspeak.

Good luck!!!!

I know you guys dont think ill make it to be a staff member but just trust me. Dont judge a book by its cover.

I also relize that im new to the community but, i am not new to being a good player.

Also I have read the handbook and i under stand what i missed on question 16.

Edited by OGMason

13 minutes ago, OGMason said:

I know you guys dont think ill make it to be a staff member but just trust me. Dont judge a book by its cover.

I also relize that im new to the community but, i am not new to being a good player.

Also I have read the handbook and i under stand what i missed on question 16.

Dont reply to your application, instant denial.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, OGMason said:

is that a warning or is it actually a denial?

Actual denial ?

spacer.png

On 1/3/2019 at 1:28 AM, th3 said:

-/+ Support

Good luck!!!!

DENIED

Not the best application, also you are fairly new to the community. I highly recommend you get more well known and reread the staff handbook before applying again in a minimum of two weeks. Good luck next time!