Ban Appeal, Mr.Pecky

PECKY

Steam Name: Mr.Pecky

Ingame Name: Mr.Pecky, or Dee shrelly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109376300

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you:  Valkyrie (STEAM_0:1:79684119)

Reason for Ban: 50+Warn/Valk

Dispute: I've been banned from the police RP server since Sat Jan 20, 2018, the dispute was that I had too many warns. I believe I should be unbanned because most of my warnings were either for stuff that doesn't exist, or they were a really minor mistake I made on my part. Although 50 warns seems like a lot it was built up from over 2 years of playing on this server. I've waited a year now, and I wanted to start playing again on this server because it was fun to play on. Also, I played on this server when the map was on Evocity. This is my second attempt at trying to get unbanned. I am completely responsible for the warns I received, but I will ensure that I have improved tremendously.

Edited by PECKY

** unknown support **

50 warns is a high ammount, perhaps some of the warns are false, but not too certain on that.

I highly doubt you have a bunch of false warns, but I can't prove if you do or not.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

I just wanted to try. Also I thought I might of missed something in my last one. And I didnt understand why it was denied. Last I just want to get playing on this server.

Edited by PECKY

8 hours ago, Toxitman said:

+/- Support

You had 50 chances to read and not break rules anymore

Been a while

i feel he should be unbanned but on a close watch

7 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

You have 50 chances, why should you come back now?

(pm me)

If we unbanned you, would you be okay with a permanent minge? You are literally at 50 warns. You can’t earn 50+ warns in one week, let alone a month. That is a valid reason. That clearly shows you mass minged. You might be sorry now but this is a prime example of actions having consequences. That is a big deal. You had 50+ chances. If you cared before you wouldn’t have to make this.

Wow

I would be ok with a perma minge. I have a question what exactly is a perma minge, and would it restrict me in game?

11 hours ago, PECKY said:

I just wanted to try. Also I thought I might of missed something in my last one. And I didnt understand why it was denied. Last I just want to get playing on this server.

1 hour ago, PECKY said:

I would be ok with a perma minge. I have a question what exactly is a perma minge, and would it restrict me in game?

I won’t even bother if you got perma minge you can’t do anything you can’t talk switch job you can just walk around and can’t be attacked or attack anyone

Is there any way I could just be unbanned. I'm sorry for any damage I may have caused, but I waited a year for this. I also didn't minge that much. All of my warns were built up from cdm, some rdm, and other rules. If you guys decide to not unban me without a perma minge then that would be ok, but if you do let me come back without a perma minge I will promise to not break any more rules. Last I waited this long for a reason. I got all these warns over 2 years, and I am sorry for every one of them.

10 minutes ago, PECKY said:

Is there any way I could just be unbanned. I'm sorry for any damage I may have caused, but I waited a year for this. I also didn't minge that much. All of my warns were built up from cdm, some rdm, and other rules. If you guys decide to not unban me without a perma minge then that would be ok, but if you do let me come back without a perma minge I will promise to not break any more rules. Last I waited this long for a reason. I got all these warns over 2 years, and I am sorry for every one of them.

wait for SMT to respond and they will say if it gets denied or accpeted okey buddy!