Staff Disrespect

Munchies

I've noticed people consistently belittling staff. Staff are not punching bags for you guys to play with. These guys do all of us a favour to help you all. Yes, they are not being forced to be staff. They are volunteers. I personally believe that these guys deserve some kind of credit and some kind of respect as they do this for free. So please remember that these guys have feelings and may have off days which taking LOA's. We're all human and make mistakes.

Staff put a lot of time and hard work into their servers. We're here to help you guys and solve any problems, we don't want to be disrespected and I'm saying on this behalf of the entire staff team. Please show us some respect because at the end of the day SMT and the entire staff team work very hard for you guys to ensure you're having fun! we take majority of our day to keep the servers clean and handle any people that are breaking rules.

Please show some respect towards the Staff Team and be grateful for what these guys do for you. Remember we take majority out of our day to help you guys! we do it because we want you guys to have fun and we always want to make sure the server doesn't have rule breakers. We Staff members don't get paid we're here just to volunteer and help this community grow and help with anything you guys need! We don't want to be disrespected in any shape of form... So, whatever decisions we make please be respectful of it because at the end of the day staff members will not tolerate disrespect and it will give them a negative thought. Please, understand from where I'm coming from!

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

9 hours ago, GuyScience said:

As a rep for JMT, I'd like to add that JMT is always open to help. We'll help in whatever way possible, and if we can't help, we'll move it to SMT. Please follow chain of command!

Exactly!

• Bread locked this topic