The Mafioso Courier~HOR App

TheMafiosoCourier

In-game name: Courier

Current time on the server (use tab menu): 2 days

How active would you say you are? (1-10): 8

How many warns do you have (If so what are they?): 0

Have you received any strikes before? No.

Why should we accept you? (150+ words): I have been part of the Research Division ever since Razonix held a mass training which was in December. A few days after the meeting, Razonix asked me to train a couple of Research Assistants to which I gladly accepted. Whenever someone needed training for Junior Researcher, as long as I was on, I would train them. This still continues to this day. These actions prompted my superiors to consider giving me a promotion, to which they did. After my first test and a bit of waiting, I was promoted to Researcher. My training sessions began and after 2 days, I was promoted to Senior Researcher. After a while, after finishing a training session, the previous HoR, Ouroboros, approached me and promoted me to Research Command with the title of Supervisor Courier, the reason for this was because Hotcher was let go of the Department. As Supervisor, I still do the same thing I did before, which is train Assistants and make sure the newly promoted Juniors didn't make a mess. 

P.S: Ouroboros messaged me to take care of the Department, to which I answered "wait, what?"

+Support

-Active

-Treats research with respect, actually acting like a researcher

-Does a good job training/leading

U.S. Four Star General  August 2018 - January 2019/ Reinstated September 2019 - Present

Creator of AFSOC  l  Former MTF NU7 VCMDR  l  Former Storm Trooper CMDR

2 hours ago, Tum-tumz said:

+Support

-Active

-Treats research with respect, actually acting like a researcher

-Does a good job training/leading

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png