• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Logan

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Logan

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:149846194

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 7, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568565205

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar, Eman,  Fame, Spection, MyanRhenic, Felix, Gamikzone

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the rank because I am very active on staff. I am constantly on duty. I have learned a lot from my time staffing on Gaminglight and I believe I am ready to take it to the next step. I want to help more people than ways I could as a Senior Moderator. I believe that I am really dedicated to this community playing on it every chance that I get. I believe that I can handle all the responsibilities that come with being an Admin. I believe that I hold things to a high standard and make sure that when they are done they are done correctly the first time. I persevere when it comes to me and the staff team. I have been denied for Admin multiple times but I just get up and I keep fighting. I don't let it bring me down and try every day to keep Gaminglight the same positive and happy place that I first came to. I am always willing to hop on staff whenever it is needed. I believe I have learned many things from sits and I am ready to take that experience over to Admin where I can do more things for the community to help them. I believe everyone should be entitled to roleplay without anyone breaking the rules. My goal as a staff member is to make sure that everyone can enjoy their roleplay experience. I know achieving admin is a big milestone and comes with many things with it, but it also requires integrity. I never pull rank nor will I ever pull rank when I am in a roleplay situation. I know the rules very well and I am constantly helping lower-ranking staff members with any issues or any questions they have regarding the rules or their sits. I believe that I know how to handle many situations when it comes to staff.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take that person up to a roof and ask them why they are Mass RDMing. If all they do is curse and be disrespectful to me I would jail them and explain to them that what they are doing is wrong and explain why it is wrong. After that, I would warn them and then issue them with a 10,000 second minge. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Good Application
  • Good Knowledge of MOTD
  • Good Knowledge of Staff Handbook
  • Past Admin
  • Good Judgement

Deserves a chance! Good luck!

-Your Favorite Senior Admin, Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Good Application
  • Good Knowledge of MOTD
  • Past Admin
  • Good Judgement

Good guy, just add a poll xd

Edited by [GL] Tom
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Good Application
  • Good Knowledge of MOTD
  • Past Admin
  • Good Judgement

Why u on about I am his a favorite senior Admin xD

4 hours ago, soulness said:

+Support

• Active In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Good Member of the community 
  • Past Admin
  • Active on the Forums
  • Nice guy overall

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

When you first applied for admin. I ignored it. I thought you were very immature. Now that I have seen you on staff, handle support calls, see you rose. I am comfortable saying that I support you applying for Admin! Good luck Logan.

12 hours ago, Toxitman said:

+support

One of the most active staff members

Respectful

Good judgement

Good Knowledge of MOTD and Staff handbook

Past admin

Mature

Kind/Nice

Responds fast

For sure ready for admin

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png