Cozz's Trial Mod Application

Cozz

Yes or No  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

I please ask that you read the application before auto denying it for less than 25 post

1. What is your in-game name?: Cody James, LCPL Cody 1C51, EMS Cody, SS PO Cody
  2. What is your steam name?: Cozz

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:86546740

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

1. Yes, plenty. I have been on Gmod for about 4 Years now, I have over 5000 Hours in game. I have hosted my own servers, in fact, I was one of the Orginal Police RP servers after Hammerfall which was the Only Police RP server about 2 years back. I became staff on their about 2 weeks after playing and decided I like RP game modes better than any other game mode. After HammerFall went down I decided to sit down and try to attempt to do what they did, I managed to do that successfully, keep in mind that I have hosted about 3 Servers running DarkRP and this was the first custom game mode I coded, so I got everybody from HammerFall who played PRP actively. It was a success, wasn't a big community but all of the slots were filled each day, minus about 2 days a week. Everything was going well until I accidentally gave access to the wrong person and my files were stolen and used by a way bigger community so my server died. This was all back when NutScript was used for hosting PoliceRP instead of basing it off of DarkRP. I have successfully managed and hosted all in total about 4 Successful servers, meaning I had a player base.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/26/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? Same day I bout VIP so about 12/30/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612510161

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, PoliceRP is the first game mode I went to when I started playing Gmod again.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

1. Yes, I do. I believe that I deserve at least a chance at showing what I can bring to this server, most importantly I would like to help people out and give most other staff a chance to RP when the Player to Staff ratio is off. I also believe I deserve the rank as I clock in a decent amount of time while playing, so far I have got 2 Days and some hours since about the 30th, I usually play for about 3 hours in one session and by the end of the day I usually get around 6 hours in total, I'm out of school and only work at this point so I can put most of my free time towards the server which is what I have been doing. I usually always try to RP things out and always have the MOTD pulled up on my spare laptop, therefore, I can find rules as soon as I need to. I have built up a decent rep with most of the police force, at least those that I have played with. In my eyes I would say I'm one of the Top RPers on the server, meaning how well I RP out situations and how I stay in character 80% of the time until somebody needs help. To conclude my Application I would like to ask that you give me a chance and see how much I can benefit the server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

1. First, I would !jailtp the person if that is available at my current rank, I would then find out why the player was doing that, but if the person continues to curse me I would then see it was not by mistake and the person has no intent to RP. I would then go ahead and proceeded to find out everything that needs to be noted. In my opinion, I would ban the person for 1-2 Days, if the person has intent to RP you would see them show back up after their ban. But the reason for the ban is for the MassRDM, it would vary from how many people they have killed. A major part in how long the ban is how much time does the person have on the server.

Edited by Cozz

41 minutes ago, NDSTF said:

major -support

inactive

havent seen u

16 is very wrong

hasnt read staff guidelines

rushed app

new to comm

Doesn’t show a clear understanding of the staff handbook 

2 hours ago, Cozz said:

I would !jailtp the person if that is available at my current rank

- Support 

-support 

But I disagree with the above opinion about the app being rushed I think you put a little time and effort into the app. I would recommend looking at the motd and other apps to go over no.16. And I would highly recommend getting some more time on the server I would like you to get a little better known before applying again. After all that I do hope you apply again and I would support you.

Good luck Cody

Edited by Jimmy James
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2019 at 3:41 PM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

But I disagree with the above opinion about the app being rushed I think you put a little time and effort into the app. I would recommend looking at the motd and other apps to go over no.16. And I would highly recommend getting some more time on the server I would like you to get a little better known before applying again. After all that I do hope you apply again and I would support you.

Good luck Cody

100% agreed with Jimmy, as he suggested read over the motd and staff handbook and it'll help with answering some of these questions, get some more play time on the community so people are able to get to know you and if you dont get in this time round it'll be a benefit for the next time you apply, good luck and hope to see you ingame ?

Signature.png

On 1/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, NDSTF said:

major -support

inactive

havent seen u

16 is very wrong

hasnt read staff guidelines

rushed app

new to comm

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic