Name: Logan 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194 

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted because I have learned a lot since I have been PD command. I want to take it to the next step and become Captain so I can do even more for the department. I am constantly looking at other officers and making sure that they are doing good. I am a firm believer that people should be noticed for the good things that they do. I believe that I am a good example of how to act in PD and that I am a good example for the other officers. As a Lieutenant, I helped with issues officers had with lower ranking officers and I plan to do more of that as a Captain. I am active and I am available at any time when I am online. If there is a PD issue I make sure to address it right then and there and not let the misbehaviour go any farther because it looks back on the department. Whether I am on the PD job or not I take misconduct very seriously. If I am being treated wrong or someone else is treated wrong I stop them right there and explain to that officer what they are doing is wrong. If they begin to argue with me or I get multiple reports/ I witness it multiple times it often leads to demotion because those are not the type of people we need in the department. I am very professional and I do not let my anger get the best of me. I go into situations calm and collective and I don't yell at people because I feel like it's not right for me to do that.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

7 minutes ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

+/- Support

• Very mature and respected in PD
  • Good app
  • Activeness could be improved

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

19 hours ago, soulness said:

+Support 

• Active In-game/Teamspeak
  • Good command member 
  • Helps officers 
  • Well known Member of the community 
  • Trusted
  • Know's what he is doing
  • Good Application!
  • Good Luck!