Sign in to follow this  
Yobo

Rockford City Police Department Mobile Data Terminal

Rockford City Police Department Mobile Data Terminal. 

All information entered into the Mobile Data Terminal can be used for later Role-play situations when finding out more information on a suspect. 

Government are not required to fill this form out but too boost Role-play it would be recommended.

When calling dispatch for more information on a suspect they can read the Mobile Data Terminal to give a informational response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How this works.

When you are.. Arresting, Ticketing, Raiding, Questioning, or Taking Down Suspects with Lethal force.
Fill out this Form. All answers are collected and stored on the Police Mobile Data Terminal so Government can access and read more information on a suspect.

This is all Strictly Role-play and is too not be abused.

Mobile Data Terminal Entry Portal: https://goo.gl/forms/iMPW3uE9iBynMHbC2

Mobile Data Terminal: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16EeBxi-JoVhcQr3KCrDc3vQ83cS_fvAQSo5U8i9nuvs/edit?usp=sharing

Posted (edited)

I think this is a brilliant idea and really enhances the rp instead of just driving around all the time , top marks Andrew 

and yobo only just saw u lol

Edited by Nathan Uk

I was thinking about this at work today, I was gonna suggest it but I'm glad you did. Will enhance my roleplay by about 110% More now that I have a better use for my spare laptop.

i like it but the thing is   alt tabbing out of game and doing this is really risky as family members can shoot you up at anytime 

Hannah, if you alt tab theres a web lookup so you can paste the link into there then all you have to do is quickly alt tab, fill out the form (if you wish to) and be done, also this is mazing, i never hadd the opertunity to use the last MDT that we had, imma be sure to jump on dispatch and LEO to check out both aspects.

Again, this'll make RolePlay even better

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this