Toaster's Community Resignation

Toaster Strudel

Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

Like I stated before MANY times. I have supported SMT for months. As soons as I say the negatives I get hated on. Bashed on etc. This is why players are afraid to go to SMT.

Explain a bit more why everyone is afraid of SMT? What can SMT possibly do? Eat you!

• Laughing 1

Just now, Munchies said:

Explain a bit more why everyone is afraid of SMT? What can SMT possibly do? Eat you!

Because as soon as they something negative the entire SMT team and EMT will say your wrong and wont take your opinion. "Your Opinions Matter" but when I do state my opinion I get bashed on.

SMT put there time into the community when they can, ur not the only one that has a life, dont ask too much from SMT and expect to get it right away. Sometimes ur opinions dont seem to good for the community. The things SMT has done already is already making people happy, I dont understand why people would be afraid of them. In PRP, they do the events, they make the RP fun, they are the ones that get people to join the community.

• Owner
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Because as soon as they something negative the entire SMT team and EMT will say your wrong and wont take your opinion. "Your Opinions Matter" but when I do state my opinion I get bashed on.

Because you are disrespectful.

Just now, Zeeptin said:

Because you are disrespectful.

Did you never see me praise SMT? Even in this post you can clearly see me mentioning some SMT and praising them for the work they have done. I've always done it but this is my first time ever having a negative opinion on SMT and stating it. "Your Opinions Matter" but once I am negative it dosnt matter and it results on people talking behind my back.

Yeah, but you're pretty much confronting SMT with the decisions they make. Like, of course SMT will say something about your opinion but they explain their reasons.

SMT isn't bashing on you... They're simply explaining themselves and try and help you but you keep fighting?

• Owner

Did you never see me praise SMT? Even in this post you can clearly see me mentioning some SMT and praising them for the work they have done. I've always done it but this is my first time ever having a negative opinion on SMT and stating it. "Your Opinions Matter" but once I am negative it dosnt matter and it results on people talking behind my back.

I think many people other than SMT can agree that this was disrespectful. I am defending my SMT members because you do not realize how much hard work they put into this community for you guys to even be able to leave spawn when you join the server.

1 minute ago, Zeeptin said:

I think many people other than SMT can agree that this was disrespectful. I am defending my SMT members because you do not realize how much hard work they put into this community for you guys to even be able to leave spawn when you join the server.

I may have been disrespectful in this post but like I have said multiple times I have praised SMT for months. This is my first time having that negative opinion. Its good your defending them but when you want our opinions and we have those negative ones you should seriously look into it more and fix the problem besides having this stupid argument on a post. You could have messaged me or moved me into your channel besides letting the ENTIRE community seeing this and now not wanting to even be friends with me.