Toaster's Community Resignation

Toaster Strudel

Well boys it's time for me to leave the community. I haven't been here long but while I was I had fun. I thought I could stay longer as a staff member this time but I just couldn't. Most of the reasons I'll state and some I wont. 

Most of you will disagree with me but I liked the community more before the incident with ArmyGuy. I do NOT agree with what he did at all but I still see him as my friend and I miss him. He was a great Head of Staff member and a great friend and always will be. Everyone does something they shouldn't and what he did was that. Don't act like you didnt do anything bad before because I'm sure all of us have. 

There's also how there are players in this community and staff members who are too scared to go to SMT about problems or opinions because there too scared. Honestly I can see it now that I'm in a players point of view. It isn't good when players are afraid to go to the higher ups at all. It means that there's something wrong with SMT and it needs to be fixed before nobody goes to SMT and all the problems stay which will drive players out of the community (Like me) I'm also not here to send a hate message towards SMT I am just simply stating my OPINION. If SMT does not like it oh well. I've heard I could be blacklisted just for saying good things about ArmyGuy. 

Anyway I have more to say but I feel like if I do I'll end up blacklisted. I'll put some mentions below to people who I thought as friends and if I didn't mention you I'm sorry.

Stormzz - Your honestly one of the closest friends I have on here man. I'll never forget the times we had on CWRP and your streams fighting with each other as a joke. 

Science - Your another close friend of mine that I want to keep your the best egg in town and the times when you were Commander Cody will always be my favorite.

Invaliff - We might have had little ups and downs or I might have thought negatively about you once or twice but your a good staff member and Grand General. You were a good friend to me and I wont forget that.

Igneous - Nerd. No but seriously your a great guy and you care a lot about SCP-RP and I seriously think you will get far in this community. 

Eman - You were the best Head of Staff and Manager (Even though I left when you became Manager) you do a great job. Your another person I see as a close friend. 

Mike - Might have had some ups and downs but you do a great job at managing SCP-RP and I'm glad its working out. 

John - Sorry I didnt get to staff for you longer. I feel bad for leaving so soon.

Jeff Junior - Good Luck on Super Admin. Your a great staff member and great friend. 

That's all I really got if there's more I might add them but I dont feel like making this post too long.

Dude where do I start. We both were in 5th fleet. We worked along side of each other. Until you became BXO, then BCO. You started fading away. Working on other things, like your discord, 5th fleet, and staff. You started becoming less and less active. Has things progressed, I believed that you left the community. Later to realize that you had been staff on SCPRP. Later when you resigned, we had become closer. So many memories we made together. I’m going to miss you a lot! It has been a honor working along side of you. Good luck on future endevours. Stay in contact with me on discord. 

• Like 1

bro sad to see you go, we didnt had too much time to know each other but i really liked you for the short amount of time we talked, im sorry that some people and acts made you go, i hope everything you do from now will be a great achivement, god luck and hope that you could come back if you want.

• Like 1

Noo toaster

Ill miss basing with you and raiding you on DarkRP and chilin in TS. ? 

hopefully you come on ts every once and a while!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Unfortunately, you only see the bad in SMT. It's probably because you refuse to see the good. Every small thing SMT does wrong, you highlight it and hold it against us for the longest time. It's extremely disrespectful. It's gotten to the point to where you go against us, and try to say there is something wrong with us, and that we're the problem, not you. I don't like to think of you as a constructive critic, just someone who calls us the problem, and never looks towards opportunity of change. It's sad how hard we work, just to receive backlash from members who call us the problem. Even though I've gone over in the past that we're working hard to change, you still insist on bringing up the past to ensure we know your viewpoint.

• Fame locked this topic
46 minutes ago, Spection said:

If you're going to criticize and mention a problem. Maybe you should come up with a solution to fix it.

Be more direct with players besides shutting them out with their opinions. I've said lots of good things in the past about SMT but only when I say something negative you guys respond. 

• Owner
Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

Be more direct with players besides shutting them out with their opinions. I've said lots of good things in the past about SMT but only when I say something negative you guys respond. 

Please do quote yourself.

Just now, Zeeptin said:

Please do quote yourself.

This post was locked so I wasn't able to reply on what I thought and why I only brought up negative feedback. I do not wish to argue on here any longer because people are talking behind my back already because of this. I sent Fame a message so please respond through there.

Why does everyone go straight to SMT? Like, SMT don't really have enough time to answer peoples questions. At the end of the day we have JMT which they're capable of answering and helping you guys with anything you need and if anything JMT can just carry your message to SMT if anything.

Edited by Munchies
  • Like 1

Just now, Zeeptin said:

You are not going to call out my SMT team in such a disrespectful way and not expect myself and other SMT to come in here. 

Like I stated before MANY times. I have supported SMT for months. As soons as I say the negatives I get hated on. Bashed on etc. This is why players are afraid to go to SMT.