Chiefs staff app

Chief_

1. What is your in-game name?: Chief

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Chief

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:10572619

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Staffed on the Gaminglight servers: SWRP,MILRP,PRP. And a Darkp community.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around November 11, 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 11, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platium

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? t-mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. If I am then I don't remember. If so then It is my friend's old server. It's really dead.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been staff on the community before. I was it because I wanted to stop the people from breaking rules and minging/failrping. I stopped being staff on the community because I got tired. Tired of the same server over and over. But now, since there is a server I like, SCPRP(Which is my one of my favorite fictional genre). I am coming back to help. I think I should get the rank of t-mod because I have lots of experience and I know how to deal with people from different cultures/religions/race/etc. I have been in multiple staff sits and have been reported and I know how to deal with reports on me, even one on GL. I have been through rough times and came out happy and still willing to play gmod/staff. I want to help scprp become the #1 scprp server in GMOD. I won't let the team down.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMING I would tp and jail them to a secure area. Strip them so I can do a sit. If they started to curse I would then proceed to Gag or mute(Depending on what they use to swear). Then explain to them that they are receiving a warning for Swearing(or staff diss)/Mass RDM. Than proceed with the guidelines for a warn/minge/ban.

PS. I forgot to check my word count XD.  

Edited by Chief_
Didnt realize it was jusxt called c

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

Good guy, awesome, however

some of your response in the 150 letter is vague. How would you help us become the #1 SCP RP server? Also, while I’m assuming you did make it 150 letters, it doesn’t seem as lengthy as some others. Not only that, but q.16 seems a bit vague too. Also, some people get tired of this server, but they don’t stop serving the server proudly.

Best of luck to you!

Edited by TOPlayz
added more.
  • Laughing 1

-Support

I feel like you should be restricted from applying for at least a month due to the stuff you did while an Event Team Member. I wouldn't feel comfortable if you were on staff due to that.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

I feel like you should be restricted from applying for at least a month due to the stuff you did while an Event Team Member. I wouldn't feel comfortable if you were on staff due to that.

Th3 I’m sorry i quoted you, normally I like to write out a personalized response but I didn’t sleep last night, and I’m getting sick plus I have a shit ton of recruiting work (IRL) to do tomorrow for my school and then go to a meeting to work on my Eagle Scout. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

^^^ as th3 said you are a great dude but you should wait 1 motnh Before applying for staff after some stuff that happend

when u where event team