Johhny Report

KadeDev

T-Moderator Called me a cunt

AdminName - Johhny (i guess hes not an admin tho)

Questions

Your In-game:  Secuirty FTO SGT Kade II 1S69

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38626776  64: 76561198037519280

The admin's name in-game: EMPEROR OF D CLASS EMPIRE 2

The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL_snakefive3

What did the admin do: Called me a cunt, which is breaking the staff handbook.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: blacklisted from staff, and maybe a demotion depending on the rank.

Any extra information: I was trying to kill him while he was saying i was body blocking while i was running into the door reloading, and generaly runing around to reload and not get hit. Then when i killed him he called body blocking then called me a cunt in dead chat.

+support 

he shouldn’t have called you a cunt, but this screenshot is taken out of context. As staff he is a representative of the community and should be on his best behavior, but had you been disrespecting him he might’ve lost his temper (still not acceptable). 

Now the punishment should fit the crime, and he shouldn’t be blacklisted from staff but a staff strike would fit. 

-Support

First off, everyone has rude reactions whenever killed. He probably shouldnt of called you a cunt, but this was taken out of RP. He wasnt being genuine, but im sorry if it offended you.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 1/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, TOPlayz said:

+Support

No staff member should be doing this. It shouldn’t be a blacklist, but removal, or a strike.

I agree

A time it should be a blacklist for swearing is when you frame someone. This actually happened to me. But it should either be strike or warn removal.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

K I was playing as a d class and I was running around and such so I went up the elevator and went to the red line I saw the door and I decided to makerun for it and he stepped infront of the door bodyblocking me which severely pissed me off 

which i am bad at handling and I would like to say that I am sorry and I will not arguing if and punishment is handed down to me 

Edited by M3G_snakefive3
Adding stuff

ACCEPTED

No staff member should EVER loose their temper, even if the player is in the wrong. All of our staff must maintain composure. @M3G_snakefive3 you will be recieving a documented strike. If you have any questions please as me.