Camera Suggestion Thread

Duncan  McOkiner

What you want to see? - Rules for Cameras. Not the screenshot kind, the placed kind. Personally I'd like to see a limit of one (1) camera per player (yes, so a massive family could have an upwards of 20 at a time), but still limited to 1 per player, per base. I'd also like to see that camera placement has to be realistic, unlike this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612086708 These are just two ideas that could be implemented, if anyone has any other ideas, leave them in the comments!

Why should we add it? - Don't really see a good reason not to. The camera limit is optional (some people truly love abusing cameras), but there is absolutely no reason for cameras to not have to have semi-realistic placement, given that everything else must. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP/Immersion, no Sky-Cameras, no one-man-cam-spam

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that cares about RP and immersion

Links to any content - N/A

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

- Support

It would be way too much to enforce 

Not needed

Don’t see a problem with a family having lots of cameras 

Doesnt increase rp since in real life, you have multiple cameras not just one 

54 minutes ago, Vladimir Lenin said:

-Support

Maybe a realistic placement rule, otherwise not needed

The main point of this post was the camera placement rules. The camera limit is optional, but I don't see why we are allowed to place cameras willy-nilly in the sky. Be a shame if anyone here cared about immersion and RP experience ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic