Sign in to follow this  
Chad B

Dispatch 2019!

Hello everyone myself and Yobo have decided to completely start new with Dispatch. The department has not been in the best place recently and I apologize for that, there are gonna be some big changes. Firstly everything is hidden and we are starting fresh. We now have a new rank structure and a new roster. Along with switching applications to google forms, We changed the minimum PD rank to join from SNR to CPL . We have big plans for the department and we are actively changing this department for the better.

~Dispatch Directors Chad and Yobo

• Like 1

If you were looking for any suggestions, the main things I could ask for is competence. Think of the power Dispatch holds - they limit radio functionality, they can report to higher-ups if you don't follow orders, they can force you to stop all communication at any point - they need to be extremely competent. I'd request that every single Dispatcher not only go through a rigorous communication tryout but be held extremely accountable for their actions. People should be happy with the order that takes place when a member of Dispatch gets online, not get upset at the disarray that was about to take place when Dispatch got on previously.

• Thanks 1

Guest NobodyNotable

nice

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this