Daniels EMS Application

Name: Pilotboydan140

In-Game Name: Danielsem

How Many Warnings Do You Have: I believe only 1

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum): I have been playing on this server for over 3 months now. I am a CPL on the police force and work with ems often. I am also a Jr. Firefighter in the state of PA. I recently got my training certificate through the American Heart Association as a certified EMT-B. I would like a place to practice some of my newly learned skills. EMS I feel is a place where you can help people know matter there race or nationality. It means the world to me when people who don't know each other put everything on the line for them. Despite my newly learned skills that I probably wont need for this server, I still like to share my knowledge and compassion to others! ?Hope this is 150 words   

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6PM: Most likely but once again I'm a Volunteer Firefighter so I never know when I will be home!

Edited by pilotboydan140
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/16/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————————

Timmemes

EMS Captain

Applications/FTO Asst. Lead

—————————————————

@pilotboydan140

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, arollin96227 said:

Hella Accepted

Was that even a question with these Qual's?

Ikr

btw I already accepted him above lol

• Like 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png