Should I Become Trial Moderator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Trial Moderator?

• Yes (Provide Reason)
    • No (Provide Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?:  MAJ Tim Brown 1L68 or Tim Brown King

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Tim Brown

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:148816513

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Donor Mod here at Gaminglight

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the beginning of April 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 21, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1611082227

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve a chance on the staff team as a Trial Moderator due to my dedication to the server, my activity, previous staffing experience, and knowledge of the rules. Let me start by mentioning my Donor Moderator period that started on July 5, 2018 and ended on September 3, 2018. During my donor mod period, I claimed around 1500 sits and had 0 staff reports and 0 false warn reports against me. This information shows that I had a clear understanding of the rules and was not a rogue staff member. I was constantly on staff and gained the respect of the community as well as the respect of my peers. Throughout my staffing period, I got a lot closer with some of the other staff on the server and the players in need of help through sits. Whenever staff was under ratio, I always volunteered to hop on staff and help out. In addition to my time as a donor moderator, I am also Low Command in the Police Department. Now, why am I telling you this? This information helps you to understand that I am capable of handling difficult situations and know how to be a leader. On the last note, I only have 2 warns, meaning I am not a mingy player and follow the rules to the best of my ability. That is why I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I were in an admin sit with a player who was Mass RDMing and then proceeded to curse at me, I would start by trying to calm them down by talking to them. If they continued to curse at me I would then gag them and then explain to them that what they are doing is wrong. Following that, I would ungag the player and give them another chance. If the player continues to curse at me, I would then warn the player for "Mass RDM / Staff Dis / NCWS." I would then issue the player with a 300-second minge and allow them to reflect upon their actions, read the MOTD, and give them a chance to redeem themselves. If the player continues his actions even after the minge time is over, I would contact a higher ranking staff to issue a 10,000-second minge on the player. 

Edited by Tim Brown
Typo

Huge +Support

About time! Tim is an all around nice, mature, active, caring , and great guy. He has shown his dedication to policeRP and GL as a whole and deserves the chance to be a TMOD! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

About time! Tim is an all around nice, mature, active, caring , and great guy. He has shown his dedication to policeRP and GL as a whole and deserves the chance to be a TMOD! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

• Thanks 1

HUGE +SUPPORT 

-Active

-Mature

-Respectful

Tim Brown definitely deserves a shot at staff. He would be a excellent addition to the staff team. 

Good luck! - Ghostly ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

I Agree with this entirely

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Kenneth Kings

• Fame locked this topic