Gotham's false warn appeal

Gotham

uestions

Your In-game: Gotham

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40868607

The admin's name in-game:Admin| LT Tom 1L23

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do not

What warning did you receive:
[AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] Tom: Mic Spam | FailRP | NITRP | NCWS | Staff Dis | Running from a sit[AWarn]
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
Why do you think this warn was false:
The only thing I was doing was singing for money as hobo. I wasn't playing anything through my mic, earraping or anything. This guy then pysguns me to a sit and says that I'm breaking a lot of rules and that people are trying to roleplay. I attempted to explain to him that I was RPing too, as stated in the MOTD I'm allowed to sing. He then says something along the lines of "Whatever, you're going to get a warn for FRP, and to not do it again. With that, I said "fine whatever, you're an idiot" and started walking away when he phys gunned me again and jailed me. Clearly this guy got upset that he was wrong, and tried to hit me with every infringment in the book for 1 go. FailRP doesn't apply, NITRP deff doesnt apply, I dont know what NCWS is, and sure, if he can't take being called an idiot, warn me for staff diss.
Any extra information:
  •  
Edited by Gotham
bolded the questions for easier reading

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- I've had problems with you today minging around causing many issues. 

- You were being racist and mass staff dissing too. 

I feel this warn should stick. 

Based on other people's responses, I take it this community isn't completely ran by mob mentality. Therefore, thanks for ruling your opinion completely invalid based on you admitting your irrelevant bias.

Edit: Provide evidence before you decide to attempt to publicly slander me for racism. I said that "black is a moron" because the police officer's name was Black.

Edited by Gotham
Calling out this skid for outlandish slander

You was not singing, you was screaming song lyrics at the top of your voice with your mic esentially down your throat, you was doing this outside of bank whilst there was a robbery taking place and you was just trying to annoy the officers, I physgunned you, brought you to a roof; and when I confronted you, you JUMPED off the roof and tried to run away from the sit, after this you started talking trash to me and calling me a bad staff member how I suck at my job etc, etc. In my opinion you're lucky I only warned you once because after I warned you, roughly 2 mins after you started dissing me again.

- Tom

58 minutes ago, Gotham said:

Based on other people's responses, I take it this community isn't completely ran by mob mentality. Therefore, thanks for ruling your opinion completely invalid based on you admitting your irrelevant bias.

Edit: Provide evidence before you decide to attempt to publicly slander me for racism. I said that "black is a moron" because the police officer's name was Black.

73a2736f94a7e726d25bb735b3316dfc.png

Please refrain from disrespecting other members of the community, sir.