Alex Rollin's LT App

arollin96227

Should I be given a chance?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given a chance?

Name: Alex Rollin

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:155858636

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Around 1 month

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Chief Bob Bob

Why should you be promoted? :

First of all, I am a good leader and I also feel that I am friendly and approachable for people to come speak to me. I am active in UK times, so GMT and believe that I have a good representation with the community and are quite well known. I do take part in the community alot being apart of SWAT and EMS and hold the rank of Captain (EMS) and SWAT Cadet respectively. I will be active and loyal to Police Department Like I always have been and aim to improve OFC training with an increased testing section to make sure the officers that I train are of the highest quality. I find myself overtraining cadets to make sure they are fit and ready for the RP world with small driving sections including pursuit training to make sure when my OFC's get promoted that they are able to hold their own and do not crash into everyone constantly. Again I will do anything to help PD improve and anyone who needs me in general.

Any questions feel free to message me to ask!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thanks in Advance!

Alex Rollin

PD Sergant Major 1C53 And EMS Captain CP2

Edited by arollin96227

19 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Nice guy 

Active 

Trains cadet 

Deserves command 

Good luck

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png