ShibieStorm

Regarding bank robberies and general store robberies.

12 posts in this topic

This is coming from a Master Sergeant. I'm disapointed in law enforcement in this city. Too many times have there been 15 PD on, FBI, and tac on and only 3 people respond to the bank robbery.

Today, there was a bank robbery with 3 armed suspects. Only OFC lucas (was my partner),  Swat CDT alex and I showed up to the bank robbery.

No one even talked about it over radio, they just ignored it. I pressed my panic and no one talked about it or responded either.

Same thing happened when a state trooper was held hostage. No one responded, pressed my panic and also no one responded. Got the hostage out alive, though.

The moral of the story?

- Listen over radio and watch for panics and robberies.

- Just because you're an SNR or a LCPL doesn't mean you're useless to the situation.

- Learn priorites. Instead of pulling over someone for speeding, respond to the bank raid. Especially when backup is requested and panics are pressed.

- Help fellow law enforcement when requested.

- Respond to situations

Also, please stop blocking doorways, earraping over radio and interfering with tac.

Edited by ShibieStorm
  • Like 1

i agree as a swat member  my self we still need pd i feel people think that we wont let them move in so they dont even show up!! but we could use the help even if it just covering outside it a huge job so we dont  get shot and the back and if alot of people are robbing the bank we could always use pd help to move in with us!

If this happens contact command/report them on forums/record or panic and do a /911 call to grab people's attention (only panic if you need help asap)

• Like 1

Just so you know only if FBI is the only tactical unit on we do bank robberies or general store or unless we are called in

I feel like PD, even the snr and LCPL should respond to raids. As a SWAT member, I can’t count the amount of times a Pd push within the last minute of a raid would somehow kill the robber and end it. Also generally, it makes good sense to wise and helps prevent any kind of escape afterwards.

22 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

I almost never respond to Bank robberies because tac units just yell at me lol

That too, Stop treating PD like shit. 

14 hours ago, ShibieStorm said:

That too, Stop treating PD like shit. 

Were not treating pd like shit, we yrll at some of you because some of you dont listen and dont know the role as a PD member in robberies, very easy > arrive at bank, set up a perimeter by blocking of 1 lane of the road and make sure no one else enters the bank and await instructions from higher ups/tac.

This should be a standard thing told at training

I am not part of a tac unit but I see why tac units don't let PD in unless command.

Tac units do not PD in is because  it says it in the training guildlines and SOME PD do not do what their told and will only let PD in if they need help or they all died. And yes I do see PD or any one not responding to gen or bank raids I don't know why that is.

~MSGT Warcub 1D51

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:39 AM, -Unknown- said:

If this happens contact command/report them on forums/record or panic and do a /911 call to grab people's attention (only panic if you need help asap)

^^^^^^

You dont need 15 cops to block off the bank.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, Jason Tucker said:

I almost never respond to Bank robberies because tac units just yell at me lol

^The cops that do arrive at the bank get yelled at and are just standing there doing nothing. Its better if they would still be keeping an eye out for other crime arround the map.