Should I get Senior Admin  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Chad B

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Chad

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  just 5 months total as staff on Gaminglight

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?  January 10

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0  https://imgur.com/a/jVxDsTv

9. Have you donated? $90

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NOPE!

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it like 50 times 

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  Snar, Mike, Spection,  CarpenterFame,  MyanJohnEmangamikzone Felix,  Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I’ve been a member of this great community for about a year now, most of it I’ve spent on the staff team. I have a total of about 6 months of experience as a staff member. I take great pride in being part of the staff team and representing Gaminglight. Overtime I have dealt with a variety of situations and overcame many obstacles. I started off having no Garry's Mod staffing experience, not gonna lie I wasn’t the best I wasn’t sure exactly what I was doing or how to properly handle every situation, but with time and experience I believe I’ve become a very productive and efficient member of the staff team. With every rank and promotion I get there’s more responsibility and I become a supervisor for lower ranking staff members. As an admin I am constantly helping out the newer staff members and making sure they are fully prepared to handle most situations. I love being an admin because it gives me the opportunity to assist lower ranking staff members with any issues or questions they may have. In my personal opinion, I believe I’m a good role model for new members of the staff team. I am constantly on staff, helping the community daily. I find great joy in helping the members of our community have a more pleasant experience. I’d be honored to obtain the rank of Senior Admin. Not for any personal gain, but for the benefit of the community, and one day I wish to become a member of the senior management team. So I may further benefit the community as a whole. Every day I constantly trying to improve myself, and make sure I am the best possible staff member I can be. I follow the staff handbook every day making sure that I properly handle every situation, and don’t break any rules. During sits I am very calm and collective making sure not to yell or scream at anybody. I make sure to get the full story before I make a final decision. I’ve had a lot of experience as an admin about two months now and this time I think I’ve proved to the community that I deserve the rank of Senior Admin.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   I would attempt to calm the person down, making sure to be respectful and get his side of the story. If that doesn’t work and  its still escalating, I will gag the player, explain what they did wrong and try to give them one last chance to be calm and talk to me after that i would tell them they will be receiving a warn along with a 7200 second Minge, after that I'd send them a link to the MOTD, and tell them to read it and if they have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Chad B
  • Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

About time.

+ Support

Hes a cheerful young chap with alot of good attributes under his utility belt. Deserves a chance so he can really shine as bright as can.

Love ya Chad. Give em heaps.

• Like 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+support

-Chad has been admin for 2 months now i Think and he has been super Active under the 2 months he has been admin i can be mature when he needs to be and Always hop on staff when s-admins+ asks for it 

good luck Chad!!

• Like 1

Huge +Support

Chad in my opinion is one of the best Admins [GL] has. He is one of the most dedicated staff members and truly cares about the community. He is super respectful to everyone he meets (even if it's minges being disrespectful to him) and acts mature at all times. He has shown that he wants to make the community a better place and has been with GamingLight for awhile now. I can't think of anyone more qualified to be a Senior Admin than Chad and I personally believe that he has earned this rank and deserves it!

Good luck Chad! - Ghostly ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-Chad has been admin for 2 months now i Think and he has been super Active under the 2 months he has been admin i can be mature when he needs to be and Always hop on staff when s-admins+ asks for it 

good luck Chad!!

Agreed HUGE +SUPPORT from me

• Like 1

Signature.png

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

good luck Chad!!

Good luck chady boi

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

good luck Chad!!

I agree with this ive seen him on all the time and hes always willing to get on staff when needed to

Huge + Support from me!

• Like 1

Kenneth Kings

UBER + SUPPORT

Friendly 

Active

no warns

Dedicated

Always on staff

mature

has integrity

great leader

good influence

respectful

knows how to staff very well

adapt with the rules

good luck - NoOne

• Like 1

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional
  • Dedicated
  • Willing to Help
  • Good Application
  • Ready for Senior Admin
  • Good Knowledge of MOTD Rules
  • Good Knowledge of the Staff Handbook

Overall, I believe Chad is ready for Senior Admin. He has shown full commitment and dedication towards the staff team, and I personally think we need more Senior Admins like him. Best of luck, Chad.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional
  • Dedicated
  • Willing to Help
  • Good Application
  • Ready for Senior Admin
  • Good Knowledge of MOTD Rules
  • Good Knowledge of the Staff Handbook

Overall, I believe Chad is ready for Senior Admin. He has shown full commitment and dedication towards the staff team, and I personally think we need more Senior Admins like him. Best of luck, Chad.

Big Man Chad moving up in the World, best of luck bud!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 6:27 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Huge +Support

Chad in my opinion is one of the best Admins [GL] has. He is one of the most dedicated staff members and truly cares about the community. He is super respectful to everyone he meets (even if it's minges being disrespectful to him) and acts mature at all times. He has shown that he wants to make the community a better place and has been with GamingLight for awhile now. I can't think of anyone more qualified to be a Senior Admin than Chad and I personally believe that he has earned this rank and deserves it!

Good luck Chad! - Ghostly ❤️ 

This. Good luck m8. It's late so im lazy and quoting ? but you are insanely active and very dedicated. On staff filling for others, taking extra shifts and staying on for hours and hours. Good luck.

• Like 1

+Support

• Active
  • Mature-ish
  • Respectful
  • Professional 
  • Good App
  • Good Experience with MOTD
  • Good Knowledge with Staff Handbook
  • Good Admin

Even though a lot of times I want to smack you, I believe you deserve a chance at Senior Admin. Good luck. 

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 12/31/2018 at 2:46 AM, Taco. said:

+Support

Chad is a great guy. He is very respectful and does his job. He is Active and gets on if needed. He has been a admin for awhile and I believe he should get Senior Admin. 

Agreed

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:07 PM, NoOne said:

UBER + SUPPORT

Friendly 

Active

no warns

Dedicated

Always on staff

mature

has integrity

great leader

good influence

respectful

knows how to staff very well

adapt with the rules

good luck - NoOne

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic