6 members have voted

1. 1. Answer here

Your In-game: Wheat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91171899

The admin's name in-game: Yobo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: No value to life

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 3721C86DB3ABA15C7B07E5D28028B144CB1FF7A9

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't warn worthy, i don't see any rules about it.

Any extra information: i was getting arrested, then my friend did a stickup so i could be free, we did a pursuit, then we had a shootout where i fled to spawn, my friend went into custody, i went up to SS HQ, Noone followed me and i figured that i wanted to get another shootout by calling 911, (there wasn't much crims on and i could've just waited 5 minutes and been a free man but i wanted to have fun (its a game afterall)) I was on the ledge but accidently moved back and fell, and i died. I got pulled to an admin sit and he told me something yada yada yada, i got warned even though he didnt explain what rule i broke (And if there is one, i would have no will to live, i am either gonna die in a shootout or get arrested) I think Yobo is overstepping his boundaries as T-Mod.Warn.PNG.2f37dc72e9e67a4ba399ea05be9b8da1.PNG

Hello Wheat,

I see that you're appealing a warn, I will need to hear Yobo's side of the story. Also, you pretty much admitted to Copbaiting " i fled to spawn, my friend went into custody, i went up to SS HQ, Noone followed me and i figured that i wanted to get another shootout by calling 911" Like, it doesn't matter if you're still wanted you don't call the Police and start shooting at them... Therefore you pretty much admitted to Copbaiting

@Yobo Your side of the Story.

You did 911 I'm going to jump.

You were going to roleplay a suicide scene. Then you "accidentally" jumped.

And over stepping my boundary comment is a little rude. I'm here for you at the end of the day. 

So no value to life. You understand that if a teammate kills you when you are going to jail that that is no value to life. It is the same concept but it's you killing yourself instead of your team mate. 

And the copbait situation I let it slide as I thought you were going to roleplay a suicide. Instead you just jumped straight off the bat.

With confidence 

- Support

~ Yobo

Edited by Yobo
Update
  • Like 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

You did 911 I'm going to jump.

You were going to roleplay a suicide scene. Then you "accidentally" jumped.

And over stepping my boundary comment is a little rude. I'm here for you at the end of the day. 

So no value to life. You understand that if a teammate kills you when you are going to jail that that is no value to life. It is the same concept but it's you killing yourself instead of your team mate. 

And the copbait situation I let it slide as I thought you were going to roleplay a suicide. Instead you just jumped straight off the bat.

With confidence 

- Support

~ Yobo

Seems legit

-Support

If anything thats Copbait but NVFL and FailRP also because your asking to be killed while your already a wanted criminal and your telling the cops your location. -Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png