5 members have voted

1. 1. Staff thing

• No
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Kade the 2nd

2. What is your steam name?: Kade

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:38626776

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not really.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/28/18 i belive.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/30/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member/User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Nope

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: PST (GMT-8)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): not a srmod

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)] This is the first time im on an SCP-RP but still its my best time, everyone is nice too me and everyone is just great. I want to give back to this community. I absoultly love hopping on, and i feel like i would be an amazing Trial Mod. As I am nice and i will understand most things. But still strict enough to get the point across. And really its a dream just to get staff on this server. And i love most staff, and some know me. And would allow me to fit in better, as all the staff in my eyes are great. I haven't been treated wrong, i know the rules. Really everything is great, and i just want to give back really. Thats really what i want to do! I just can't understand not? And thats why i think i should be Trial Moderator on the Gaming Light SCP-RP Server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First tell them to stop and calm down, if they don't i will call an higher staff to ban them, and or handle them.

+/- support

you’re a nice guy and I’d like to work with you, but I feel like your application lacks effort. Your final couple sentences in the 150 word minimum response:

19 minutes ago, Kade the 2nd said:

Really everything is great, and i just want to give back really. Thats really what i want to do!

That is redundant. My advice is that you should always ask yourself if you’re stating the same thing in a different way, but you want different sentences that are all quality. 

Secondly, I feel your response to Q. 16 lacks effort you just say if they don’t stop I’m going to call a higher up, it makes me suspect that you haven’t read the staff handbook that closely. 

Thirdly you need more time on the server. 

Edited by October

10 hours ago, th3 said:

I would say just get more time on the server!

Good luck kade! (#2 xD)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

22 hours ago, October said:

+/- support

you’re a nice guy and I’d like to work with you, but I feel like your application lacks effort. Your final couple sentences in the 150 word minimum response:

That is redundant. My advice is that you should always ask yourself if you’re stating the same thing in a different way, but you want different sentences that are all quality. 

Secondly, I feel your response to Q. 16 lacks effort you just say if they don’t stop I’m going to call a higher up, it makes me suspect that you haven’t read the staff handbook that closely. 

On 12/31/2018 at 12:51 AM, October said:

+/- support

big cat running GIF

-support.

Good Guy

Active

Knows Rules

HOWEVER

Its violating the rules, as you need at least 7 days of being apart of the community try for staff. Not only that, but q.16 is wrong. Finally, during an admin sit, you somewhat acted hostile to the other person, causing quite the hostility.

DENIED

You seem like a good person, but you simply do not have enough time in the community. Reapply in a week or two when you get more well known! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1