• No (reason)

In-Game Name: October

Steam Name: [GL]October(FATH)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101840878

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 851

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums multiple times a day

What timezone are you in? EST/CST, it’s complicated

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

I want to join the diplomat team because I’m very active on the forums, and am dedicated to GL. I enjoy the forums, and want to make sure people follow the rules, but also, I want to assist others. GL has been a very welcoming and supportive community to me, and I want to make sure people feel as welcomed on the forums as I have felt, whether this be me managing the chat box for racial slurs or spam, or simply answering someone’s question as to where they put a warm appeal. I’ve proven myself trustworthy by rising to the rank of senior moderator, and I hope you will trust me to join this wonderful team.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? 

Yes I would consider myself to have good judgement, this is because I’m a Boy Scout, but also freshman class president. I understand what is and is not acceptable, but also understand what situations call for what type of reaction.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would hide/delete his spam, and then private message him as to where he can post a ban appeal, to be more specific I’d ask which server he’d been banned from and then send him a link to that server’s ban appeal section. If this didn’t work I would continue to hide/delete his spam whilst attempting to contact a member of SMT who can issue forum warnings.

Edited by October
Forgot a poll

• 2 weeks later...