We Were Copied By Another Server

Jet

Sooo revival took our map exactly (the same things on ours are on there’s) Andy I just wanted to say that that means we are growing soo congratulations to all here On SCP and a bigger congratulations to Mike and Igneous for making this server as great as it is

Niceeee 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Like Snar said, nobody will confront anyone about this. I have stated this before, we are a friendly Gaming community. We will not harass other people over a game. 

ANYONE caught raiding/harassing/confronting/etc any server will be removed from staff at once. 

7 minutes ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

Like Snar said, nobody will confront anyone about this. I have stated this before, we are a friendly Gaming community. We will not harass other people over a game. 

ANYONE caught raiding/harassing/confronting/etc any server will be removed from staff at once. 

but everyone knows that GL is the best Community tho ❤️

That server? oh pffffffffffffffffffft, didn't like that server at all. All the staff members are bad. I remember when reported a case of RDM or should i sat RDMs. I called one of the staff members. And after we finished the conversation, im the one that got kicked instead for false accusation.That staff probably didn't even check the logs, he probably already made their judgement already by looking if he is a friend or how long he has played on the server.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

• Bread locked this topic