Voxis' second ban appeal

~ vσxιs ~

Should I be unbanned?   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed back into the community?

• Yes
    • No

13 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

you were hella toxic and talked shit on everyone...

Thats funny coming from you just saying anyway your entitled to your opinion

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 12/30/2018 at 4:18 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Seems very apologetic and sorry for his past mistakes 

Appeal comes straight from the heart, seems like he actually wants another chance to prove himself 

Everyone makes mistakes

Was a wonderful person despite his poor decision 

Good Luck Voxis, you deserve another chance.

20 hours ago, BrycE ? said:

+Support

Everyone makes mistakes (Some make bigger ones than others.) Me and Voxis were like bestfriends before i even had became staff, he used to deal with me and my "minge family" But we became good friends shortly before i got staff, We were extremely close all the way up til early october when we became basically enemies (Pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard about all that beef.) Upon him being banned he contacted me on discord apologizing for all the wrong we had done to each other, neither of us was in the right. I have him on snapchat and i've played fortnite with him a few times and even checked up a few times because of all the stuff i know we are both going through on irl terms (a friendship that has went beyond gaminglight). He has shown great maturity, and it's very obvious that he really misses being apart of this wonderful community. I do agree that his actions were uncalled for, and that shouldn't go unrecognized, SMT can obviously come to an agreement on some type of punishment suitable for his return. Voxis is an amazing person once you get to know him, He is mature (everyone does have their moments) And he also was a really good friend to the community and i believe that after the few months hes been gone, that he deserves another chance.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 12/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

Massive ++Support

-I strongly believe that voxis has learned his lesson

-I know he has helped SMT from being in the call with him

-He is truly sorry

Good Luck Man!

Voxis you were a great staff member, even though some saw you as a dick you did what you needed to

52 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I can't confirm this so i wont -support because of it but i've heard that you've told people to commit suicide in snapchat groups. Not sure if its true though.

People have tried to say this as well because i heard this rumor, i came to him and asked him if it was true, he said he would never say anything like that, he told me he has suicidal friends in real life and that this was a very serious topic for him.  And unless SMT is in a snapchat group, it is not relevant to gaminglight.

On 12/30/2018 at 6:35 PM, Logan said:

HUGE + SUPPORT

He is truly sorry and he regrets it. I feel like he should get another chance and just be watched. Although it looked like it, Voxis had no intent to harm the community and he just made a huge mistake that he regrets massively. I can't say enough that I think he deserves another chance.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png