Voxis' second ban appeal

~ vσxιs ~

Should I be unbanned?   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed back into the community?

• Yes
    • No

15 minutes ago, NDSTF said:

Is the guy who u were with called William k because he keeps messaging me telling me to join his server?

no voxis is completely diffrent person

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 hours ago, Logan said:

HUGE + SUPPORT

He is truly sorry and he regrets it. I feel like he should get another chance and just be watched. Although it looked like it, Voxis had no intent to harm the community and he just made a huge mistake that he regrets massively. I can't say enough that I think he deserves another chance.

+Support

Everyone makes mistakes (Some make bigger ones than others.) Me and Voxis were like bestfriends before i even had became staff, he used to deal with me and my "minge family" But we became good friends shortly before i got staff, We were extremely close all the way up til early october when we became basically enemies (Pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard about all that beef.) Upon him being banned he contacted me on discord apologizing for all the wrong we had done to each other, neither of us was in the right. I have him on snapchat and i've played fortnite with him a few times and even checked up a few times because of all the stuff i know we are both going through on irl terms (a friendship that has went beyond gaminglight). He has shown great maturity, and it's very obvious that he really misses being apart of this wonderful community. I do agree that his actions were uncalled for, and that shouldn't go unrecognized, SMT can obviously come to an agreement on some type of punishment suitable for his return. Voxis is an amazing person once you get to know him, He is mature (everyone does have their moments) And he also was a really good friend to the community and i believe that after the few months hes been gone, that he deserves another chance.

11 hours ago, Logan said:

HUGE + SUPPORT

He is truly sorry and he regrets it. I feel like he should get another chance and just be watched. Although it looked like it, Voxis had no intent to harm the community and he just made a huge mistake that he regrets massively. I can't say enough that I think he deserves another chance.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

8 hours ago, BrycE ? said:

+Support

Everyone makes mistakes (Some make bigger ones than others.) Me and Voxis were like bestfriends before i even had became staff, he used to deal with me and my "minge family" But we became good friends shortly before i got staff, We were extremely close all the way up til early october when we became basically enemies (Pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard about all that beef.) Upon him being banned he contacted me on discord apologizing for all the wrong we had done to each other, neither of us was in the right. I have him on snapchat and i've played fortnite with him a few times and even checked up a few times because of all the stuff i know we are both going through on irl terms (a friendship that has went beyond gaminglight). He has shown great maturity, and it's very obvious that he really misses being apart of this wonderful community. I do agree that his actions were uncalled for, and that shouldn't go unrecognized, SMT can obviously come to an agreement on some type of punishment suitable for his return. Voxis is an amazing person once you get to know him, He is mature (everyone does have their moments) And he also was a really good friend to the community and i believe that after the few months hes been gone, that he deserves another chance.

Couldn’t have been said even better

11 hours ago, BrycE ? said:

+Support

On 12/30/2018 at 5:45 PM, Will Newel said:

+Supoort 

Voxis is a great dude. His intentions were nothing but positive when he was with the community and only slipped up at the end.  

He went without any drama and he easily could of pulled something like army guy did if he really wanted to as he was still an admin at the time. 

He deserves to be unbanned, if anything give him a staff restriction. He is mature and professional enough that he will not reproduce his previous mistakes.  

On 12/30/2018 at 4:15 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-i Think he should get unbanned (BUT)  he should get a perma staff restriction in my oppinion.

What would a perms staff restriction do?  If he comes back he will be forced to make an oath to never do anything like this again, if anything a 6 month staff restriction should be good.  You know how great of a staff member voxis was, in the time he was banned he has reported many people threatening this community in harmful and negative ways to fame.  Behind the scenes all he wants to do is get his respect back from the community and help us out, which I strongly believe voxis should get staff again, one wrong decision should not define the future of someone, they should learn from it and strive to be better

Edited by HelloItsBilly

19 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

What would a perms staff restriction do?  If he comes back he will be forced to make an oath to never do anything like this again, if anything a 6 month staff restriction should be good.  You know how great of a staff member voxis was, in the time he was banned he has reported many people threatening this community in harmful and negative ways to fame.  Behind the scenes all he wants to do is get his respect back from the community and help us out, which I strongly believe voxis should get staff again, one wrong decision should not define the future of someone, they should learn from it and strive to be better

Big facts tho ^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

He's be lucky to get unbanned... a 6th month staff restriction seems a bit toooo lenient, in my opinion an unban + perma staff restriction sounds MORE than fair.

15 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

He's be lucky to get unbanned... a 6th month staff restriction seems a bit toooo lenient, in my opinion an unban + perma staff restriction sounds MORE than fair.

But he discussed in his staff restriction that he wasn’t the one poaching, he didn’t even own the community, yea he made a mistake joining it, but I believe he needs a chance at staff again, other staff members including me looked up to him, he knew how to staff and would be great for the community as staff, that’s my opinion, I’m not trying to shut you down, as you have your opinion as well.

15 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

I agree with Tom. Play Poaching is a serious offense in [GL] and Voxis knew that he shouldn't have done it. I do also agree he should be unban tho.

2 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

I agree with Tom. Play Poaching is a serious offense in [GL] and Voxis knew that he shouldn't have done it. I do also agree he should be unban tho.

As I said you all have your own opinion and I totally respect that, but In the appeal it states he didn’t do the poaching, why would he lie, to me, to fame, to the community that he loves, I know he wouldn’t lie, I just know voxis, he is not stupid, he is one of the smartest people I know, he knows better.  

Just now, HelloItsBilly said:

As I said you all have your own opinion and I totally respect that, but In the appeal it states he didn’t do the poaching, why would he lie, to me, to fame, to the community that he loves, I know he wouldn’t lie, I just know voxis, he is not stupid, he is one of the smartest people I know, he knows better.  

He's not even unbanned from the community though. We shouldn't even bring up him getting another shot at staff if he's still permanently banned from the community. I respect you having your own opinion as well but I just don't believe that he should get staff. SMT and Zeeptin banned him for a reason. I do agree that he should be unbanned and be given a second chance, but staff (if at all possible for him) is a long ways down the road (assuming he does get unbanned)

12 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

He's not even unbanned from the community though. We shouldn't even bring up him getting another shot at staff if he's still permanently banned from the community. I respect you having your own opinion as well but I just don't believe that he should get staff. SMT and Zeeptin banned him for a reason. I do agree that he should be unbanned and be given a second chance, but staff (if at all possible for him) is a long ways down the road (assuming he does get unbanned)

Agreed, let’s end this debate?❤️

• Laughing 1