Voxis' second ban appeal

~ vσxιs ~

Should I be unbanned?   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed back into the community?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Voxis

Ingame Name: Voxis King

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Community Blacklist// Perma// Do not come back

Dispute: So let me start off by saying this, to get everything out of the way. I decided to start up another community with another person because I decided to be arrogant and not know how serious of an issue it would ultimately become. Player poaching was a thing that I was hit with due to people coming with us (by us I mean the people who who started up the community) and to really be honest, Closeman and Laureline were the 2 who player poached ultimately. I only asked my close friends who barely played on GL and they came on their own free will. I made it as clear as humanly possible that they didn't have to, but since I was friends with them they decided they wanted to come and help. Not long after this, I decided to leave due to things not working out, so about 1 week into my ban, I went completely solo. I felt terrible for what I had done, so from the day I left, I started doing my own thing. 

Throughout the time of my ban, I was assisting SMT members with things that were helping out the community, particularly helping hunt down blacklisted players that were causing mayhem to the community as a whole. I know what I done was as wrong as could be but what these guys were doing was completely unforgivable. I WANT TO MAKE THIS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, I was NOT assisting Vibez or Nandy. I know my name was thrown around, and I assure you, I absolutely hate these guys. Those 2 as a whole is an example of somebody I don't want to be associated with. 

Now, to get to why I want to be unbanned and come back to the community. In short, I threw a diamond away for a rock, and I hate that I did that because I love this community. I gave a lot of time, effort, tears and pain to the community. Watching people make it really far, to either quit or be blacklisted. To see those I care about get demoted for not being active or doing stupid things when I tried and tried to help them out in the end. Gaminglight was my second home, and I loved everyone here. I became super close with everyone, and it was one of the few communities who accepted who I was and I could've never asked for more. The true intentions I had were to never hurt, but to help. I hate hurting people and I hate hurting things that were looking to expand or grow in ways that would have been beneficial. I look at everyone here as if they were my online family, I could go to a lot of you for help and support if I needed it, and you guys could come to me for the same, and you did. Now, on to the even more real talk. 

Zeeptin: I want to be able to come in and assist in every way humanly possible. This is a community that I grew in and found out what made my personality click. I never got to thank you for the great community you had made 5 years ago. I honestly enjoyed the advice you gave if I needed it. If it helps, I'll even go as far as signing something that says I can't do anything more to hurt the community other than me leaving OR if you shut down the community (if either of the two options ever came over the radar). If I messed up, I legally have to leave. 

Snar: You as a manager, couldn't ask for more. You gave me a lot of advice and I took a lot of it. If I ever needed something in specific I would always come to you or Fame. We were pretty close I'd like to say. I hate that I threw our trust away, if anything I would love to earn all of that back. 

Fame: This one is special haha. Whenever you were the head of staff BEFORE the recent events, no staff member could get past you. You were like a little brother to me so I had to make sure I was setting the ways acted to help you. You looked up to me in a way that was helpful and I hate that I threw all of your trust and friendship away at the time. Mark my words on this, I will not let you down anymore again if I am able to come back. I want to help as much as humanly possible and will do whatever I have to do in order to do what needs to be done. 

Myan: You were my commander in SWAT and probably one of the few close people I had aside from those mentioned and a couple of others. I let you down by being so reckless with my actions and if I do come back, I promise you that I won't ever let you down again. If you know me, you know that I never go back on my promises. 

To everyone else: I never meant for this to happen. A lot of you know who I am, how I operated, and how I could be. But at the end of the day, I ultimately came to help. If anyone ever needed anything I was always there. I was always helpful to everyone. I want to come back into the community not to harm or hurt, but to help and assist in every way humanly possible. I'm willing to take other punishments within the community if people feel that it needs to be done that way.  I miss my second family, I miss my second home. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely apologize and I really do hope you guys consider my return to this community. 

-Thank you,
Voxis

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

• Multiple times has favored his friends and given them promotions just based off friendships
  • He needs to be banned for longer than just a few months to fully learn his lesson
  • Been very rude and disrespectful in the past to multiple people

Overall you cant just wait a few months then beg for forgiveness, wait a little longer then try again

+ Support 

Seems very apologetic and sorry for his past mistakes 

Appeal comes straight from the heart, seems like he actually wants another chance to prove himself 

Everyone makes mistakes

Was a wonderful person despite his poor decision 

Good Luck Voxis, you deserve another chance.

31 minutes ago, Voxis said:

I threw a diamond away for a rock

2 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Appeal comes straight from the heart, seems like he actually wants another chance to prove himself 

Everyone makes mistakes

+support i speak with voxis everyday  and he knows what he did was wrong and he wants to help out the community in any way possible we let other people in who have done way  worst and player poched   all he wants is his family back i promise he will never break any rule..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

17 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Everyone makes mistakes

18 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Everyone makes mistakes

48 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

Massive ++Support

-I strongly believe that voxis has learned his lesson

-I know he has helped SMT from being in the call with him

-He is truly sorry

Good Luck Man!

31 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Everyone makes mistakes

Agreed, Deserves A Second Chance.

+/- Support

(Leaning more towards +Support

While I do believe that you are sorry for what you did, player poaching deeply affects the community and many people have done this before. Ultimately I believe that Voxis should get a second chance, however should be Staff Restricted and watched carefully.

Good luck - Ghostly 

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Everyone makes mistakes

+Supoort 

Voxis is a great dude. His intentions were nothing but positive when he was with the community and only slipped up at the end.  

He went without any drama and he easily could of pulled something like army guy did if he really wanted to as he was still an admin at the time. 

He deserves to be unbanned, if anything give him a staff restriction. He is mature and professional enough that he will not reproduce his previous mistakes.  

HUGE + SUPPORT

He is truly sorry and he regrets it. I feel like he should get another chance and just be watched. Although it looked like it, Voxis had no intent to harm the community and he just made a huge mistake that he regrets massively. I can't say enough that I think he deserves another chance.

logan2.png

2 hours ago, HelloItsBilly said:

Massive ++Support

-I strongly believe that voxis has learned his lesson

-I know he has helped SMT from being in the call with him

-He is truly sorry

Good Luck Man!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Everyone makes mistakes

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol