Dairy

In-Game Name: Warinner

Steam Name:[GL] Forever alone

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:117316454

Are you a Moderator+?Yes SM

How often are you on TeamSpeak?Whe ever im on my laptop

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)I want to be support because i was already Support and i wanted to rejoin. I think i was a pretty good support memeber. I also wanta join support because i wanta help out new players and help out the community. Sometimes i think that this community has a bad reputation by support might not be making a good first impression.I think i could stop this. If we get more people the communitys reputation will increase. Making servers not be dead anymore.I hat tot see the communities population die down.So i think if i get accepted into support server population will increase and people wont be waiting for support fo rhours

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?By making support have more people

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?Hello im warinner how many i help you or assit you

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?Yes

Edited by Warwinner

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

i am staff i just haven't got it added on the forms.

i should get that fixed

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

13 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

You shouldnt be replying to your own app

He is clarifying something just to make sure people don’t vote simply based off of that.

He isn’t replying to argue but simply to explain.

+Support

Active.

Friendly.

Good SM and would be a good fit for support.

However, I feel like you should read over the reason why you want to be support as it does seem a little rushed.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Hello Warwinner,

I see that you're applying for Support! But your Application looks rushed and doesn't really have much information. " How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?By making support have more people" I'm very disappointed by this... Like, there's nothing here you could affect support in a positive way. Please if you could fix up this application, I feel that you just want support for the powers. Like, this is not even a committed application.

-Support

In my personal opinion, the fact you still have not got your staff tags ,(after being staff for a couple of weeks) this shows you being slightly incompetent which I don't feel like is a very good asset when becoming a member of support; I hope I am wrong.

Goodluck!

Edited by [GL] Tom

• Fame locked this topic