Tyler Devine

Tyler D. Ban Appeal

Steam Name: Phaser

Ingame Name: Tyler Devine or Phaser

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158874442

Ban Length: Blacklist

Admin that Banned you: Valkary

Reason for Ban: Staff Disrespect and Minge

Dispute: I was playing with some friends December 20th last year and my friend got pulled into an admin sit because he stole a cop car. I was also in the sit and the staff member Valkary was being extremely rude and disrespectful. I pointed out his rudeness and he called me some offensive names and I returned some words and he decided to ban me from the Police Rp Server. I then went to the website made a ban appeal stating what had happened and it was deleted within 10 minutes by Valkary and I was then banned from the website and blacklisted.

Edited by Tyler Devine

+Support

was a while back and I dont think staff diss and minge should be perma. Depends on what he did to minge but still I dont think it should have been that long.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

was a while back and I dont think staff diss and minge should be perma. Depends on what he did to minge but still I dont think it should have been that long.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Agreed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

I agree

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Agreed doesnt warrant a perma

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Really a perma for staff diss ? Ya you shouldn't  have even been minged xD

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 1:07 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 2:07 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

+Support

Reasons stated above.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:07 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

+Support

Not a sufficient reason for a perma ban anyways

+Support

I dont believe a perma was necessary

It was a while ago 

+Support

I don't believe that "Staff Disrespect and Minge" is a valid reason to perma ban someone and this was over a year ago. He should be unbanned.

+Support

I believe he highly overreacted and was a long time ago.

Accepted