Alphas Warn Appeal

[GL] Alpha

Your In-game: Alpha King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158575448

The admin's name in-game: Seb On Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM/ Killed EMS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  5D840ABBBA1C32EA38E94AE2FB7A1108F2F49D49f

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not Know EMS Was a Neutral  Branch. We did a jail break and EMS was there and we were killing cops because it was a jail break and i thought they were government so i killed him not knowing he was neutral. I killed one this was my first time killing them i think i should have gotten a verbal warning

Any extra information:
Edited by Blue_

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

-support 

- it is up to the staff member if he wants to warn you or not. If I would dealt who that sit it woul just be a verbial but as I said before it is up to the staff member what punishment they think is necessary 

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- it is up to the staff member if he wants to warn you or not. If I would dealt who that sit it woul just be a verbial but as I said before it is up to the staff member what punishment they think is necessary 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support