Weeajew | Ban appeal

Thiradus

Steam Name: Weeajew

Ingame Name: Weeajew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91107641

Ban Length: 3 weeks

Admin that Banned you: SRT RCT StackableGold O59

Reason for Ban: Crashing server

Dispute: I feel like that the staff involved in this had made a big mistake. They had promissed me that I would not be banned. However, I am still banned anyways. I promiss, that if I am unbanned I will share how I was crashing the server with the exploit.

- Support

Admitted to crashing the server.

You were interupting people's RP by crashing the server multiple times. I watched as it went down multiple times as well as the staff on duty.

I heard part of the conversation between you and the two staff members when they brought you to the minge room. At which I never herd them say that they promised they would not ban you and I certainly didn't promise that I wouldn't ban you.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

3 hours ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

You were interupting people's RP by crashing the server multiple times. I watched as it went down multiple times as well as the staff on duty.

I heard part of the conversation between you and the two staff members when they brought you to the minge room. At which I never herd them say that they promised they would not ban you and I certainly didn't promise that I wouldn't ban you.

3 hours ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

you admitted that you crashed the server 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, StackableGold said:

- Support

Should be permanent he crashed it multiple times 

2 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

Should be upgraded to a perma

-support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

the only thing you did on the server was create toxicity and then admit to crashing the server nah fam im good -support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 12/30/2018 at 3:56 AM, StackableGold said:

- Support

Yep... Staff making lies, so they wouldn't look bad... Please keep me banned, I do not show this server any empathy and I will be happy never playing on it again. You know a server is shit when its staff dont even know how to train people.

10 minutes ago, Thiradus Niggus said:

Yep... Staff making lies, so they wouldn't look bad... Please keep me banned, I do not show this server any empathy and I will be happy never playing on it again. You know a server is shit when its staff dont even know how to train people.

Idk what your on about we can’t train people to not crash the server

not sure what your tryna say here

2 hours ago, Thiradus Niggus said:

Train people to what, not crash servers? THATS FUCKING SELF CONTROL and if oyu cant control that, then you need to practice it then. Dont pull that card and blame it on the staff member because you know what you did. Nice try but this is pitiful.

• Like 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png