LordInsider's EMS App

LordInsider

Name: LordInsider
In-Game Name: LordInsider
How many warnings to do have: 11
Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum): I want to be in Emergency Medical Services because I used to be in but was never told when meetings were so I didnt go and got removed. I love EMS and think its really fun and adds to RP especially if you are good at what your doing in it. I feel like the current EMS isnt that active and I would love be make a difference I know the map so I know how to get to everyone that needs EMS. I would be a quick response and I know not to revive during combat (bringing this up because I this happened to me today). I am active spending most of my day on the server. I like EMS and I have always wanted to be EMS IRL and one of my family members are and I think its really cool. I have enjoyed being EMS in the past and I will come to meetings now that I know when they are that is if I get accepted.

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Yes

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/11/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————————

Timmemes

EMS Senior Lieutenant

Applications/FTO Asst. Lead

—————————————————

@TheListener

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png