• Yes
    • No

Name: Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57956057

Current rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 5 Weeks

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes (Razer Kraken USB)

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):  N/A

Why should you be promoted? :
I think I should be promoted to LT for many reasons. Firstly I am extremely active on the server and I have shown my activity for 5-6 straight months, I play 6-8 hours a day and I have been doing this for around 5 months. Another reason why I think I should become a LT is because of my competence, when I start something or want to do something I will do it, and make sure I do it to my best ability. In recent times I have disregarded the thought of becoming PD Command but recently I have been on ARU every day and in those times I have noticed the low amount of PD Command but also the low amount of officers helping the OFC's, SNR's, etc; I believe that I can strenghthen the core of PD entirely. You may think im not that active on PD but I actually am really active because im on ARU a lot which actually translates to PD activity, I know that if I become command I have to balance that and trust me, I will, I will be extremely active and will show / prove my upmost dedication to PD Command. Another reason why I believe I should become a LT is because of my Leadership skills, I am currently the Deputy Director of Secret Service and in that time I have learn how to help people out, instruct people efficiently and many other vital key skills; me being high command of a department really has taught me a lot and I believe that now it's my time to try PD command and help out in PD. Another reason why I believe I should become PD Command is because of my communication skills, I know how to work with people in a way that is beneficial for me but also others, I don't just think about myself I also work on trying to help others in a most cases as I can. I may of only been in this community for 5 months but I have made my way up in the community fast and that is mainly because of help from friends but also things like my maturity, professionalist and many other attributes like that. As an admin I love to help out the server and I understand that PD is the first department people join, that being said I believe that if I help the PD and the members that it will like I said earlier, strengthen the core of PD. Another reason why I believe I should become LT is because I am GMT time zone (British) which allows me to monitor the police force earlier on it the day since there will be a lack of pd command on in the UK peak times and this will ensure a good structure in other timezones.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Tom
  • Laughing 1

+Support

• Semi-Active on PD
  • Fit for command
  • 5 weeks as SM
  • Good Application
  • Command in SS
  • NEEDS TO IMPROVE DRIVING ?
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • No Warns