Timmemes False Warn Appeal

Quinten

Your In-game: Quinten assassin

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87024671

The admin's name in-game:Elf Timmemes

The admin's steam name (If you know it):I dont 

What warning did you receive:Wasting staff time// Lying in sit// Ltaprp/LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Capture.PNG567.thumb.PNG.9d1887828684b503da23c19201d187be.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:First off i crash alot on policerp at random time because of the vcmod and when i crashed that time during the sit i called i informed all staff on ts that had their mics open that i crashed during a sit since i did not know who was during the sit  so timmemes may of been speaker mute since their was alot of people muting in channel 1 of policerp  or he was not even on ts  i dont know which one most likely 1 so after informing staff i thought i would be fine since i was loading back in at that time  so i went though my day normal till today whiich today i noticed i had a warn on me. i did not waste staff time since the sit was about someones friend failrping and raming me in the front of the car because his friend was running after me as a cop to arrest me the person i was reporting said he did not even care if its failrp or not since it is his friend he does what he wants which is a vaild reason to call a sit on him also i dont know even know what LTAPRP is even,for lying in a sit i did not understand why he put that since i did not lie at anypoint in the sit since i did have proof at that time he did say he does not care if its failrp and i provide it to him 

Any extra information: I noticed it today since i was warned by mistake on darkrp which that was fixed but i saw i had 2 warns then i realized i was warned on that day 
  •  

I mean, you had lied to me about flock, @Vikander , shooting your car in a 10-80. Thats why I warned you for lying, and I believe it should stick because you were adament about him shooting your vehicle and never admitted to lying after. You have to understand, you left right in the middle of the sit RIGHT AFTER I had proven that you lied. Thats why I warned you for LTAP. I warned you for LTARP because at the time of the sit you were in Cuffs. In my opinion, the punishment should stick because I waited a while and you never got back in game. Also, i was in teamspeak, and Im pretty sure I was in one of the SCP-RP rooms but if I wasnt I mean to be. Still, you couldve contacted me through the forums, discord, or at a later time but you failed to do so. Thats why this should stick.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Nevermind, +Support

I just talked to Quinten in TS, and we sorted it out. He did crash, but I do kinda think the wasting staff time part is valid but whatever. Its a +support from me. Misunderstanding.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow