Lopock EMS application

Lopock

Name: Lopock (IRL Eli)

In-Game Name: Lopock

How many warns to do have: 6 should be 5 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1605775985  proof one should be removed 3292ED8C1DB96FE40FD941A2B4C469B5A1E9E106

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum):  I love this server and i love roleplaying on gaminglight because it is honestly one of the best roleplay servers i have ever found in my opinion and honestly this is a great way to improve roleplaying and the realistic level of it. Also when i am on there ussaly is bot medics or anyone on so i think i could be on as medic a lot and would be on if there was not any or someone needed some help also i have been medic on other servers like mil roleplay and honestly enjoy it because you are  helping people. This is also a good way too just get to know other people on the server because branching out and trying to get to know new and other people is very important also I think since I would have a lot of time to play on here and with some experience of being medics on other servers I think I would do pretty good.

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Mostly unless im at my dads house or have a school trip

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  1/11/19

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/feXBgqn !

—————————————

Timmemes

EMS Senior Lieutenant

Applications Asst.

—————————————

@Lopock

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png