Matthew's Forum Diplomat Application

Matthew

In-Game Name: Matthew

Steam Name: [GL] Matthew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, Senior Admin.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?  905.

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday.

What timezone are you in? CST.

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?  I want to be more involved in the community. I have helped the community in TeamSpeak and in-game, and I want to help out more than I already have. And this week I saw some unneeded messages in the chat box, and I wish I could do something. But I couldn't, and this is what is inspiring me to make this application to make a difference. I love this community and I would hate to see negative messages show up around the community. I have seen many post that were just unneeded and just flat out hate against the community. And once again I just sat there without doing a thing, because I can’t. And that makes me feel the need of helping out here on the forums. Thanks for reading my application, have a good day and stay safe! ?

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I do. I believe I do because of my experience with staffing, helping in TeamSpeak and reporting to other staff members.  I also see where the person is coming from and ask some other staff before making a big decision. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first start off by hiding their messages and telling them to calm down. Then I would message them (Private Message) the link to the ban appeal section and tell them to follow the format if they thought the ban was unfair. If that did not work and they continued to harass the forums, either shoutbox or forum post, I will continue to hide their post / messages while contacting SMT. 

I CAN NOT MAKE A POLL BECAUSE OF MY SENIOR ADMIN PERMS ARE MESSED UP

1149871343_Screenshot(76).png.088bc35a32b212a8cfc96637ce1928db.png

Sorry, but have a good day!

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Typo :O
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Munchies said:

+Support

• Active on the forums
  • 911+ Post
  • Application is well made
  • (nEeDs A pOlL)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

-Active on the forums

-Very Respectful

-Mature

-High post count

Matthew is a prime example of what it means to be Senior Admin on the server and is everything I said and more. He defenestly deserves a chance at being a forum diplomat.

Good Luck Matthew! ❤️ 

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

15 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

-Active on the forums

-Very Respectful

-Mature

-High post count

Matthew is a prime example of what it means to be Senior Admin on the server and is everything I said and more. He defenestly deserves a chance at being a forum diplomat.

Good Luck Matthew! ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...