1. 1. Yes&No

• Yes unban
    • No don't unban

Steam Name: TmanGamerTV

Ingame Name: Tman Umbrella Corp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95576273

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Traffic Colonel Gaur 1C65

Reason for Ban: Disrespect | Constant Mingery and Calling owner "Dirty money stealer" | Constant Cop Bait

Dispute:Hello I decided to give this another go in hopes that I can be unbanned. Well he we go i'm very sorry for what I have said and done on this wonderful server over this past year and what I had said about I did not mean to say I had just got really mad and lashed out on Gaur not noticing that he was a manager but that shouldn't matter weather he is manager staff or just you average  player I should have treated he that so I would love if Zeaptin  or Gaur would see this and read it to understand that is was not mean't to be said and the it was purely out of being made about the admin sit so I hope that is I get unbanned we can all start fresh forget about all the minging I did and just join back with a clean slate(I don't mean a clean slate for everything just the warns and disrespect stuff) also the clean slate being all warns removed and start over with the warns so I hope that anyone who reads this can understand we all are human and we all get mad and when we get mad things that we don't want to say or do can slip right over head and we don't think like we normally do to process weather what may do or say is bad.

This part is for you Zeaptin I hope that you can understand that any thing that has been said about that was bad was not mean't.  

ef0d11d2f317bf92de03a695932555e9.thumb.png.9a5f5ec32a4e0db739070db38de1826f.png

-Support

Huge minge

Was only banned a little over a month ago

Impersonated staff (me, when I was a Mod)

Honestly Tman, everyone deserves a second chance but you still deserve more time being banned. Perma bans are supposed to be either long term/forever and make you learn your lesson. Maybe in a couple month, +support but not now. Good luck.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Huge minge

Was only banned a little over a month ago

Impersonated staff 

Honestly Tman, everyone deserves a second chance but you still deserve more time being banned. Perma bans are supposed to be either long term/forever and make you learn your lesson. Maybe in a couple month, +support but not now. Good luck.

-Support

You should stay banned for saying that stuff. I know you feel sorry but actions have consequences.

I will maybe +support if you wait another 2 months.

Good luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

-Support

You should stay banned for saying that stuff. I know you feel sorry but actions have consequences.

I will maybe +support if you wait another 2 months.

Good luck!

• Fame locked this topic