Do i Deserve Senior Mod  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do i Deserve Senior Mod

• +Support (Please Put Reason Why)
    • -Support (Please put Reason Why)

1. What is your in-game name?: Death

2. What is your steam name?: DeathBringer402

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33873913

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes Owner Head of Staff Dev Admin Ive been Staff on alot of servers 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 20 July

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 25

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 16 Last  4 Months Old Do  In Total Also All Reasons Here https://gyazo.com/731188e348b1917f70a678fa9b779980

Have you donated? Yes about 80$ If i am Right Going to be Donating More do

1. What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod Been Mod for 2 Months now 

2. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Not at all it Stands in he Hand Book u Cant so i follow it 

3. Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes ive Read them Many Times Enough to Know all of it

? You will be tested on it: I UnderStand

4. Timezone: EST

5. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Taco (Admin) Dane (Admin) Joe Mama (Admin) Chad (Admin) Scoot ( Admin) Matthew (S-Admin)  (S-Admin) Will Newel (S-Admin)  Jeff (S-Admin)   Rhenic (Super Admin)  Felix (Super Admin) Fame (Head Admin) Myan (Head Admin) Spection(Head Admin) 

6. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be promoted to Senior Moderator for many reasons. I feel like I deserve it because I have been a moderator for over 2 month now and have been really active in the community, I have spent a lot of times on the forums and staffing ingame. Also, I love helping out the community in any way if that's helping them with a question, or if they got rdmed. I am also very mature and calm in all situations no matter what and I never lose my temper. I also feel like I can take on this responsibility of Senior Moderator, it would mean I dealt with more sits and helping more staff members out. Lastly,  I know the rule well and i read the MOTD rules every 7 weeks just to stay fresh on my mind, I want to reach Snr Mod so I dont need to both the Snr Mods when i need something done like a ban when needed here and there very not so often due to the great players here. I would never use my powers for bad as a Snr Mod, With great power comes great responsibility and i believe I'm ready for that responsibility. That is why I think I deserve Senior Moderator. (213 Words in Total)

7. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would teleport them to me and jail him/her, then if they kept cursing at me I would gag them and told them what they did wrong and how they cant be RDMing people. Then I would ungag them and see what they have to say but if they kept screaming at me I would warn them for Mass RDM | NITR | Staff Diss x2 and then I would proceed to contact an admin or above to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by DeathBringer402

+/-Support

Very rude to people at times/not super mature

Nice guy/Funny

Knows his stuff

Good staff member 

Not super active on staff, but been a Mod for some time

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, JMS said:

-support 

Unprofessional 

bad attitude 

not active on staff a lot

pretends to afk to not fill ratio I heard it from himself 

Good luck

Agreed. 

Had several incidents myself with death where he didn’t know the rules and proceeded to develop a bad attitude towards me. He’s not ready for senior mod.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMS said:

-support 

Unprofessional 

bad attitude 

not active on staff a lot

pretends to afk to not fill ratio I heard it from himself 

Good luck

I'd have to agree with that, even when he's he's not pretending to AFK he sometimes argues about going on duty

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+/-Support

I want to give you the plus support because of you activity but you do argue to get on duty sometimes! But why do you have my staff rank wrong. ? 

8 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:
  1.  Matthew Chad (Admin) 

??????????????????? Good luck. ? 

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

+/-Support

I want to give you the plus support because of you activity but you do argue to get on duty sometimes! But why do you have my staff rank wrong. ? 

??????????????????? Good luck. ? 

^^^^ as he said you deserve it but you argue sometimes to get on staff 

20 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Very rude to people at times/not super mature

Nice guy/Funny

Knows his stuff

Good staff member 

Not super active on staff, but been a Mod for some time

Good luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu