Jimmy James - False Warn Report

LordInsider

Your In-game: LordInsider
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116216354

The admin's name in-game: Jimmy James 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP Killing pres when taxes were below 30

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/9JebPwT

Why do you think this warn was false: He is 1 rank lower than me in staff so he is not allowed to warn me and I was AFK when pres said he lowered taxes 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by TheListener

+support 

- he can’t warn higher ups whitout SA perm so it dosent matter if the warm his a ledgit 1 or a false 1. I also think jimmy should get trained or rea read the staff hand book so he knows what he can and can’t do 

Edited by Jeff Junior

55 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

- he can’t warn higher ups whitout SA perm so it dosent matter if the warm his a ledgit 1 or a false 1. I also think jimmy should get trained or rea read the staff hand book so he knows what he can and can’t do 

PoliceRP Manager

+support

Even if the warn is valid as a mod you cannot warn a snr mod you have to ask a Super Admin+ perms to warn anyone higher in staff rank than you if none are available make a player report on the forums as you are only able to warn your rank or lower

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Fame locked this topic