Robby Pepper- Report

Taco.

Your in game name:Tacoss

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:128331261

The player's in game name:Robby Peppers

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:143018883

What did the player do: He failrp and helped fbi In prisoner transport, when I was trying to help my family member, also drove fbi vehicle as you can see in the video, At 2:45 in first video you can hear him admitted to assist and help fbi, Your not allowed to help any government as criminal. 

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: I think He should get a warn

Any extra information: idk why he called fame out of the staff that were online such as Jimmy, I think Fame had poor judgement on the sit and didnt really know what was going on but should of let aaron do the sit since he was the staff who saw the video

+support

Clearly shows he was helping fbi

Robby not sure why u told him to put his hands up when he was in a gun fight with a cop

also Robby u started shooting him when fbi was also shooting him

Edited by NDSTF

2 hours ago, NDSTF said:

+support

Clearly shows he was helping fbi

Robby not sure why u told him to put his hands up when he was in a gun fight with a cop

also Robby u started shooting him when fbi was also shooting him

I can see what fame is saying about he could misunderstand that taco was shooting at him but it appears Robby was trying to help the FBI. And if Robby was in the car he shouldn't be in the front seat of the FBI car that just makes it look like he's helping even more. After this Robby was helping FBI do a training so I think a warn is warranted 

Edited by Jimmy James

19 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

Technically this SHOULD be a warning but...

https://imgur.com/a/pH2uzEG

As you can see in this imgur photo you shot the car that Robby was in (causing damage)

yeah and if you zoom in, you can see his hand on steering wheel and he did drive in video, Still I said you cant help fbi and he didnt take damage from me hitting the car

2 minutes ago, Robby Peppers said:

So? Am I not allowed to ride along with an officer?

My life was threated, he shot at the vehicle which I was in, so I had a right to shoot him

you are at a prison, why do you wanna be at a prison? ride along to a prison? 

I got called to the sit because someone told me it was taking 20 minutes long and interefering with a jailbreak, for a completely non related issue. which I found out later to not be the case and an over exaggeration. Taco, you shot the car Robby was in. And he took damage. (Which was already discussed at the sit) It does look like Robby was helping the police, but it is just a misunderstanding because Robby was shot at and felt threatened. He’s not really helping the police. No action is going to be taken towards any player.

• Fame locked this topic