G3 Bearcat and Pres Limo

CrimzonEmpire

I would like to see a buff in these Vehicles Health Stats to resist More gunfire. Currently, an AK can kill the presidential Iimo in 4 shots.

The same goes for the Bearcat.  My pure reasoning is the Bearcat Is an Armored Vehicle meant to Take Punishment from Small arms fire.

Whereas the Presidental Limo is built if not Stronger is some aspects with 5-inch thick Bullet Proof glass and 8-inch solid steel doors

My last run on point is that I've taken more shots in a Police Charger than the limo all from experience and got out safe.

Edited by CrimzonEmpire
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

Lenco Bearcat, G3 Bearcat and Presidential limo are all supposed to be heavily armoured so should take a lot to disable them.

+/- Support

Makes sense as the Bear-cat/Limo are armored IRL.

On the other hand this would be unfair for criminals ( As Secret Service already have more armor and better weaponry)

(All im saying is that if this were to be added they would also add something for criminals to balance it out)

Edited by xXx_SoccerFaZe2006_XxX
Putting Reason

1 hour ago, Nick Val said:

+/- Support

Makes sense as the Bear-cat/Limo are armored IRL.

On the other hand this would be unfair for criminals ( As Secret Service already have more armor and better weaponry)

(All im saying is that if this were to be added they would also add something for criminals to balance it out)

This is not true we may have better armor but that doesn't stop two or one Negev from shredding us

2 hours ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

This is not true we may have better armor but that doesn't stop two or one Negev from shredding us

Err wrong. SS command have UMP45 and AWPs goverment have way better weapons when they are compared to what we can buy in the shop. Plus Negevs come in custom classes.

29 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

Err wrong. SS command have UMP45 and AWPs goverment have way better weapons when they are compared to what we can buy in the shop. Plus Negevs come in custom classes.

Then are equal no. most people who attack the president are CC's and I know that for a fact

Plus the UMP 45 isn't all that great compared to an SG or AK.

Can't tell me Having a Vehicle that can't fight back stronger in a health base is op

meanwhile (cough) Family CC's raid with Negevs and AWS's. 

My main point here is that it doesn't matter about SS themselves but the Vehicle not being able to take bullets at all 

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

54 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Then are equal no. most people who attack the president are CC's and I know that for a fact

Plus the UMP 45 isn't all that great compared to an SG or AK.

Can't tell me Having a Vehicle that can't fight back stronger in a health base is op

meanwhile (cough) Family CC's raid with Negevs and AWS's. 

My main point here is that it doesn't matter about SS themselves but the Vehicle not being able to take bullets at all 

This is still not fair for criminals. And if you gonna buff something for goverment you will ahve to do something to buff crims as it would make it unfair. The only things that criminals even got are money printers. Government get to much advantages you guys have your own place to base. If not you can go any where else on the map. You guys have acess to better weapons such as gas, awps, SMG, all of which we have none unless we are a custom class. All that I am saying is that gov gets way more advantages than crim and if they got something like this crims should get something similar or something to counter this. So it will balance it out

2 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

This is still not fair for criminals. And if you gonna buff something for goverment you will ahve to do something to buff crims as it would make it unfair. The only things that criminals even got are money printers. Government get to much advantages you guys have your own place to base. If not you can go any where else on the map. You guys have acess to better weapons such as gas, awps, SMG, all of which we have none unless we are a custom class. All that I am saying is that gov gets way more advantages than crim and if they got something like this crims should get something similar or something to counter this. So it will balance it out

if you have a problem with a Vehicle Fix then I don't know what to say VAl we aren't asking to BUFF  our Characters maybe you shoot the limo and watch it explode in two shots - sass enough to see where we are coming from it would not make us anymore OP as you say

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

53 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

if you have a problem with a Vehicle Fix then I don't know what to say VAl we aren't asking to BUFF  our Characters maybe you shoot the limo and watch it explode in two shots - sass enough to see where we are coming from it would not make us anymore OP as you say

What ? Your asking for the bearcat/limo to be able to take more damage. 

2 hours ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Yeah, we are. So how does that make it Unfair that we don't want it to be unrealistic-ly two shotted not everything is outrageously OP and needs in return a criminal buff

Yeah, so crims should get something to balance it out.

1 minute ago, Nick Val said:

Crims dont have much advantages when compared to gov

I don't find that to be entirely True at all

CC's are a pain unless you are ARU we are talking here about SS

its a vehicle we wouldn't get an offensive Advantages my

questing is are you saying for balance so it stays easy to kill the president? 

he's the president of the united states it shouldn't be easy as 1  2 3 shots vehicle is down

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

1 minute ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

I don't find that to be entirely True at all

CC's are a pain unless you are ARU we are talking here about SS

its a vehicle we wouldn't get an offensive Advantages my

questing is are you saying for balance so it stays easy to kill the president? 

he's the president of the united states it shouldn't be easy as 1  2 3 shots vehicle is down

Talk to me in TS or discord cause I have a lot of reasons in which gov has way more advantages than crim.

On 12/29/2018 at 6:08 AM, Nick Val said:

Talk to me in TS or discord cause I have a lot of reasons in which gov has way more advantages than crim.

Nick the reason why we use armored vehicles is o they don't break with 3 shots if we ask to make it more realistic and atleast handle a clip then why buff the crims to 1 shot us then ?

??????
only trying to have some realism otherwise use a bloody tricycle i guess ..

• Fame locked this topic