Government Vehicles (Hear me out)

Orbit Jr.

What you want to see? - I want to see a few rules about stealing gov vehicles a little different

Why should we add it? - This can add more roleplay for police and civilians to do something. If a civilian gets arrested, not all of them cooperate, they can try to break into the driver seat and attempt to run away, here is a video of it (Warning loud ass noises). But they can only try to escape when there's not much police on the scene or a few police paying attention.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will add more roleplay to others and actually make it like reality.

Who is it mainly for? - Most players

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=516377504 for trying to break out of cuffs. Minimum roll should be 85.

Edited by Orbit Jr.

Seems to easily abused, especially if "they can only try to escape when there's not much police on the scene or a few police paying attention." People will do it anyway. 

It will work as the same concept as pulling anyone over as an officer. We are not allowed to pull in front of cars, but 90% of the time, people just drive away as soon as you get to their car. If someone gets caught, they're gonna take the Police car not only to escape, but to minge the officers. That's just my personal prediction of how this would be used. 

+/-support 

- if they stole it they could be code red for example but it could be a cools down of 20min per gov vehicle you can steal.

Edited by Jeff Junior

1 minute ago, Jake Croft said:

-/+ Support People Can Fake Rolls and it will start issues

Jake there’s something Ziptx (community blacklisted) was telling me as to how to prevent fake rolls. What you can do is have /roll say October rolls a 5** the two stars prevent people from faking. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/-support 

- if they stole it they could be code red for example but it could be a cools down of 20min per gov vehicle you can steal.

and should be only aloud when their is 10 gov on and 25 people on the hole of the server

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve