Ajax's Departure (From PRP)

Ajax

I will most likely be back but not in a LONGGGGG time, My home now is on SCP-RP so if you wanna speak to me Im over there. I didn't leave off with the best relation with SMT so I ask you to forgive me, forgive me for all the things I may have done to annoy you. Some events that led me to leave involved map change, BSI being removed, SRT being removed, ARU being added, Manipulative staff, Disrespect, Minge, Absolutely no Roleplay, not even Semi.

People I want to acknowledge I met on PRP

-Snar

You were okay for all I could tell, you were either afk or when I did talk to you, you usually weren't very happy however good luck in managing Police RP

-Armyguy

A good programmer, humorous if in a good mood.

-Carpenter

An awesome command for NSA and BSI and good Friend I have made, good luck on HOS (Maybe you will get it in a year if your lucky)

-Munchies

Funny Brit? Australian? I don't know you were hilarious, good luck.

-Hoopla

Can make the best Bass boosted Dab effect

-Wolfgang @Wolfgang

The best friend I have made on Policerp, maybe you will come to join me on SCP-RP (We should play VR some time)

-Duramax

Funny and serious, You were an awesome BSI COS

All I can remember right now, cya guys in a year or two.

Edited by Ajax
Added Duramax
  • Like 1

I'm gonna miss you Ajax, it was an honor being able to have the chance to get to hang out and know you.  We 100% gotta get on VR soon for sure and you still have to show me your skills on that bass guitar MR. we still gotta play together you bum.

PS: I would have responded earlier if you tagged the right person XD ?

Edited by Wolfgangg

9 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

I'm gonna miss you Ajax, it was an honor being able to have the chance to get to hang out and know you.  We 100% gotta get on VR soon for sure and you still have to show me your skills on that bass guitar MR. we still gotta play together you bum.

PS: I would have responded earlier if you tagged the right person XD ?

Oh shit lol

• Bread locked this topic