Duv's resignation

Cherry Force

I've been debating posting this, and if you are seeing it, then I obviously have.

SRT has been my home since I joined a few months ago, with my entire focus on the gov side of PRP dedicated to SRT.  The moment I tried out (which I did as soon as I was a high enough rank), I knew that tac units were the way to go. I spent so much time teaching, working, training, and raiding criminals that I can't even remember all of it. It really meant a lot to me that I could get on PRP and have a good group of people to play games with, and I was fortunate enough to move up the ranks to get Captain. I'm sad, but I realized it finally time to leave. With all the recent changes and the removal of half the department, I just can't continue to ignore it and sit here with a free position in the "new srt" while many of the people I played with are getting screwed (in my opinion). Gmod is a video game, and I realized there is just too much drama sometimes for it to be fun for me. I wish everyone good luck with the way the department is headed, and hope you all can continue to protect the citizens of (Rockford?) our city. I don't have any bad blood with command, and I actually consider them good friends, however, I don't agree with what is happening with SRT and therefore, cannot continue to be a part of it. Thanks for everything guys.

@Will Newel You were always a great commander. I felt like you didn't even know who I was for a long ass time, but it was clear you actually were paying attention to the department even if you seemed inactive (LMAO). You really put in a lot of good work for us, and always tried to fight the good fights. Keep up snapchat XD.

@Jeffe You also were a great commander, and very active. We started to lose you to SCP-RP, but that was fine cuz you were still active and doing a ton for us as a department. I want to apologize if I was a little rude when we last discussed the new changes, but it came from a place of caring about SRT, not disrespect to you or any other command.  We will keep playing games cuz you are still one of the biggest nerds I know, and you know you gonna need that hard carry in overwatch again.

@Blitzton You always looked out for me in SRT, and really helped me push along changes I tried to bring. When I felt like my voice wasn't being heard, you helped me develop my ideas and push SRT along. You are a great dude, and I'm sure you will continue to succeed as command. (i'm sure we will also continue to play some dank games in the future)

@chase inactive, couldn't even find you on the forums LOL, but you were the BIG inactive so its ok. You were there more at the start, and I missed you since you left. Feelsbadman

@robs (also coulnd't find his forums name XD) but you trained me for basically everything and were my prime riding bud before you also became big inactive. Thanks for everything, and even though you ain't around, I miss the patrols we used to do.

@penguin Do I even need to say anything? We spent countless nights up until 5 am playing this damn game. We definitely had different ideas of how punishments worked, but you were still a great command and friend. I'll see you on ts so this isn't bye, just cya l8r m8.

@Jeff M. Also big inactive, but you are a good dude. Best of luck becoming command and keeping the dept rolling. We will continue to play RL when you get better

@StackableGoldYou joined with me off the same tryout, and I'm glad you stuck with us this whole time. I wish you the best of luck with the department, cuz your dedication should not be overlooked. I won't be able to staff with you anymore since I transferred to clone wars, but we gonna get some dank crim in I'm sure, and I'll see you in ts I bet.

@anyone im forgetting: Thank you all for making my time in SRT amazing. It was a pleasure to work in such a dank department. I can't include everyone or I'd be writing this forever, but I remember every single one of you guys that were here for my time here. Also, shoutout to @Jake Croft for recruiting me in the first place when I was just a Noob. You aren't in SRT anymore, but I always remember you as a good dude.

This is former SRT Captain Duv 1E76, signing off and going 10-7 for the last time. Thanks again for everything.

PS: Also, shameless self plug: I'm staff on clone wars so come by and play with me :). I will continue to play on PRP, but it will be mostly crim for the time being until I figure out what I want to do next (and maybe some PD: yall better let me in on bank raids or swear on me mum...).

Oh Duv, i’m not in SRT anymore but we went through a lot together. We were both promoted at the same time all the way up to the rank of SGT. We took part in many raids, pursuits, and robberies, more than i can remember actually. I wish you the best of luck with staffing over at CWRP. 

• Like 1

No mention of Quaked? I see. I am so sad to see you go. I love you chief and I feel me and you are great friends. I am sad to see you got when my time on SRT is just beginning, I will miss you so much dad. 

• Like 1

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

5 minutes ago, Quaked said:

No mention of Quaked? I see. I am so sad to see you go. I love you chief and I feel me and you are great friends. I am sad to see you got when my time on SRT is just beginning, I will miss you so much dad. 

I specifically was gonna mention you, but I kept it to command + stackable since he been here 5evr since it was easier. I ❤️ u too mate, and I'll be sure to use your cc against you ? XD, but we still gonna play. Don't worry m8

Duv thank you for the kind words also you dont understand how sad it is to see you leave. Man you were one of my favorite people in the department and it is very sad to see you go. Im sure you will come back all the time. and enjoy your time off. PLEASE LETS 1V1 in rl because i will smack you around. 

• Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

I never thought I'd see this day come.. Duv, it truly hurts me to see you go for you simply were just one of the most amazing people in the department. You were never afraid to speak your mind, no matter if command would like it or not. You always brought up new ideas full fledged, and was always willing to help where help was due. I am, whether you believe it or not, truly sad that I won't see you in the new department. Please keep in touch with us, best wishes, Blitzton

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -