• Positive
    • Negative

What is your in-game name?:

Yobo

What is your steam name?:

Yobo The Hobo

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:96930298

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was staff on a Minecraft server with a medium community.  Assistant then Moderator for 3 Years.

What date did you start playing on the community? 

I believe I joined around February, lost interest in Gmod and gaming as whole then returned to binge Gmod around about May, then found my way into Police RP.

What date did you make your forums account?

May 25th 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/YoboTheHobo/screenshot/960855227706873805

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another server?

Negative

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

Yes

Timezone:

NZST

Permission (Senior Mod+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been playing in the Gaminglight community for a while now with myself coming online every chance I've managed to get. I am an active person within the Police RP community even after my recent return from my Naval training. During my many hours spent on Police RP I am respectful to others and understanding of the events that go on during the busy times and the quiet times of Police RP. I follow the rules that the management team have laid down for us and challenge those who do not. I want help this community and give back to it by laying down my time to assist others and be a friendly place/ person within the community, I want to especially assist in the Oceania hours when no staff are online. I feel that I can bring a positive but still strict vibe filled with teamwork toward the team. I know how to treat others after going through some intense things but the core values I learnt will always be stuck too. I want to get more involved in the community by being able to assist others in a more hands on approach and attempt to fix any problem they may  encounter or occur I respect the chain of command and ranking system in place and will help my follow oppos by assisting them and encouraging them. Whilst I am staffing I will maintain my discipline and maintain respect towards others. I've noticed that staffing seems really busy lately and I want to be able to learn what it is like and help out to make things a little less busy even if it a little a bit it still goes a long way. I am committed to what I do and will put all my effort into what I'm doing so it is done to a High standard. If I get this opportunity, I feel that it will be a good step for me into taking a more teamwork role and helping hand, I have great people skills but I feel that this will definitely improve me as a person. I know where to draw the line on certain situations and will maintain the integrity that I hold. I hope I am able too assist the community in the role that I will play and show the skills that I have and learn some new skills, through out this time I will always be a team player and mostly have fun and make it happy place ?

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would bring the Individual away from others into a sit possibly onto a roof either by jail tp or dragging. so if he does attempt to ruin other plays role-play. I would then attempt to get the per to calm down and collect them-self. I would then attempt to get an understanding from them of what was going on and why. If they continue too swear/curse then I would ask for a higher up to assist in a Minge for 10,000 Seconds. Whilst the higher up is on there way I would tell them the warns they would be receiving for their unexplained actions, Mass RDM, Staff Disrespect.

Thank you for taking time out of your Christmas to read this ? Have a nice day.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Huge +Support

- Mature

- Great guy

- Respectable 

- Well known — command in many departments (some reserves)

- work on activity tho since you just got back from LOA 

Good luck yobo!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Huge +Support

- Mature

- Great guy

- Respectable 

- Well known — command in many departments (some reserves)

- work on activity tho since you just got back from LOA 

Good luck yobo!

-support for being from nz xd(jk)

Best of luck!

That bald Aussie Guy