Melon Man's Staff Report - By Danny Muller

[GL] Kanny

@MELON MAN Regardless of whether it is proven that you were hacking or not. I still believe you deserve a strike at the least for your unprofessionalism shown here today. Your obviously not ready to progress through the ranks as you are clearly disobeying Jeff M a higher rank then you and has atleast 3 times the experience you do. Please do not respond to this as it will only dig you deeper. Smh

+Support

I don't understand why people would cheat in Garry's Mod.
I'm not really sure about the cheat, but him being immature and unprofessional in this report is mainly why I'm supporting it.

SPECULATION

Most people would shoot the areas of the body as it is more wider and you can land more of your shots there, and the damage difference on shooting the body and the head is not that big of a difference anyway in Garry's Mod, since after all Melon is using the M4A4 Rifle. Shown in the evidence, it seems really fishy that Melon always targeted around Death's head. I don't really see a point on always keeping the crosshair on Death's head since Melon could have easily landed more shots if he aimed a bit on the main part of Death's body.

(This is only a speculation and my personal opinion on the evidence, and like I said, I am not entirely sure if he is cheating or not)

And Melon, I honestly think you should quit that attitude of yours. All this "copyright" and you changing your name to "MELON IS A BLATANT HACKER" in-game is really unfunny, immature, and unprofessional of you. Be the bigger person and stop digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Igneous said:

+/- Support

To be completely honest, I think this report can go either way. In my eyes, and I have seen (and tested) multiple different hacks on Garry's Mod. In my opinion, I do not believe in the video that he was hacking. However some parts of the video were a little bit questionable to me, but it is totally possible that they can be run down to high sensitivity and his CSGO experience. I do not think that this is conclusive enough.

^^^

2 hours ago, MELON MAN said:

Just more proof for your guys pudding. 

Not trying to post back on this I just wanted everyone to see the evidence I have gathered tonight of this “moderating hacker”.

Honestly mate I’m getting a bit sick of your attitude to this whole thing, if you want to act immature that’s fine Come speak to me in teamspeak if your going to act that way because your just showing your self up here 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

10 hours ago, MELON MAN said:

technniacally you didn't have my permission to post my video so its copyright.... Should I post the original

you posted it under creative commons, open for anyone.

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

I'm not really sure about the cheat, but him being immature and unprofessional in this report is mainly why I'm supporting it.

SPECULATION

Most people would shoot the areas of the body as it is more wider and you can land more of your shots there, and the damage difference on shooting the body and the head is not that big of a difference anyway in Garry's Mod, since after all Melon is using the M4A4 Rifle. Shown in the evidence, it seems really fishy that Melon always targeted around Death's head. I don't really see a point on always keeping the crosshair on Death's head since Melon could have easily landed more shots if he aimed a bit on the main part of Death's body.

(This is only a speculation and my personal opinion on the evidence, and like I said, I am not entirely sure if he is cheating or not)

And Melon, I honestly think you should quit that attitude of yours. All this "copyright" and you changing your name to "MELON IS A BLATANT HACKER" in-game is really unfunny, immature, and unprofessional of you. Be the bigger person and stop digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

1 minute ago, Finch said:

you posted it under creative commons, open for anyone.

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

SPECULATION

+Support

Melon clearly used aimbot

Myself and Danny actually discussed about the video in teamspeak and decided to make this report

Melon, you have been reported as staff before, so hacking should lead to permanent staff restriction and a permanent ban

Why did you take down the player report on Death? Was it because you were hacking? 

You're sickeningly immature about this Melon

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

2 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

@MELON MAN Come speak with me in my office immediately when you are next online

He will probably avoid you, he was on the server yesterday without being in the teamspeak and I don’t see any moderator / trial moderator application. In my opinion the behaviour and attitude shown in this forum post and his behaviour in game are enough to show he shouldn’t be staff. I have already taken the video to SMT however I have also saved all his immature commments in this forum post as he has a history of deleting evidence.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Melon clearly used aimbot

Myself and Danny actually discussed about the video in teamspeak and decided to make this report

Melon, you have been reported as staff before, so hacking should lead to permanent staff restriction and a permanent ban

Why did you take down the player report on Death? Was it because you were hacking? 

You're sickeningly immature about this Melon

I’ll do this in caps for everyone in the back of the line “IM NOT HACKING AND I DELETED MY REPORT ON DEATH BECAUSE JOSH ME AND DEATH HAD A MEETING AND WE REAOLVED IT AND DEATH ASKED ME KINDLY TO DELETE THE REPORT SO SINCE HE ASKED NICELY AND THAT WE CAME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT I DELETED IT” “if you see above in my videos I’m clearly aimlocking onto peoples heads I means it’s clear lol I’ve just got a lot more skill at games than you guys considering you don’t know what a hacker looks like....”

45 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

He will probably avoid you, he was on the server yesterday without being in the teamspeak and I don’t see any moderator / trial moderator application. In my opinion the behaviour and attitude shown in this forum post and his behaviour in game are enough to show he shouldn’t be staff. I have already taken the video to SMT however I have also saved all his immature commments in this forum post as he has a history of deleting evidence.

I talked to josh yesterday and you lying and saying me deleted evidence makes you look like shit since josh was there when death asked me to delete the post I made about him lololololol I’ll be on after 5pm Alaska time zone to 1 get more proof for Danny and 2 talk to josh on teamspeak. “Be a little more mature about this Danny seems like you might not be able to handle your rank with all those false reports and assumptions”

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Upon reviewing these extra videos, it's quite clear that he's locking onto different players. 

I originally thought that it wasn't conclusive enough, but after seeing the new videos I do think that it is

• Like 1

big cat running GIF

Melon, My man, dear god you are being so immature about this. Changing your name ingame to mock people? This is serious. if you are hacking your gone lmao. You choose to make this situation so much worse by just joking and no proving points. Also those videos? Make you seem so incredibly immature? Mocking people really? Chief come on. 

Also, You did no damage to death lmao REEEE

(Bot)

Neutral 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

2 hours ago, Igneous said:

I originally thought that it wasn't conclusive enough, but after seeing the new videos I do think that it is

Yes new evidence of me locking on is clear..... “makes troll video of locking onto heads and still gets called for hacks....” This forum report is just showing how one sided the staffs are we are supposed to be mutual but this went from me hacking to being immature and deleting content to me hacking more after the fact to me still being immature. Obviously I wouldn’t turn on hacks record it than post it on my own player report lol. 

Edited by MELON MAN

I feel like this is getting out of hand and people are starting to gang up and harrass melon. Honestly just stop guys, this is stupid. Everyone doesnt need to just pile onto him, let SMT decide what to do. You guys have stated your point.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

The arguments on this post is ridiculous. Just state your point and that's it, Melon I don't want you arguing on this post anymore. You have made your points and that's it. Come speak with me in TS asap. I don't want anymore arguments on this post, those that continue will have comments hidden. 

40 minutes ago, MELON MAN said:

Yes new evidence of me locking on is clear..... “makes troll video of locking onto heads and still gets called for hacks....” This forum report is just showing how one sided the staffs are we are supposed to be mutual but this went from me hacking to being immature and deleting content to me hacking more after the fact to me still being immature. Obviously I wouldn’t turn on hacks record it than post it on my own player report lol. 

Like I said earlier those videos dont mean anything you can legit just get random videos of you not hacking. Stop being immature and grow up.

• Fame locked this topic