Melon Man's Staff Report - By Danny Muller

[GL] Kanny

Your in-game name: Daniel Mulléllè

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:32600397

The player's in-game name: Meth Man / Melon or something along those lines

The player's steam ID (required): The players Steam Profile is private however I have his link https://steamcommunity.com/id/thekingmelon

What did the player do: In my opinion the player we are speaking off, Melon Man, Used aim in this video. I slowed down the video by 4x and it shows him, Once again in my opinion, Locking onto the player (Death)'s Head

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Perma Ban should be issued or a staff restriction

Any extra information: I will upload a version with both videos, The original video of this is taken down, however, I downloaded it, It was taken down after death confronted him. Also i have taken this video to multiple members and they agree with me

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Huge +support

~very nonprofessional to be staff and hack on the server. 

~You Took down your last post for a report on Death because you knew you were hacking.

~it is honestly not acceptable and you should be perma ban or a parma staff restriction. 

~I mean can you be honest on a post because you said you didnt but evidence is clear.

~it is a very bad example for all members especially new players that are on the forums looking at stuff like that. 

~Also why does it say you are a blatant hacker on your steam profile 

~Jeff M 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

Wrong section!

Not on staff so it is a player report, This is a consent thing that happens all the time, Aarons staff report was -Supported for wrong section so i put mine here xD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP

1 minute ago, Danny Muller said:

Not on staff so it is a player report, This is a consent thing that happens all the time, Aarons staff report was -Supported for wrong section so i put mine here xD

I still think he should be banned though. I was confused because I didnt know if he was staff or not.

@MELON MAN i dont know if this is him or not but give your side cause it isnt looking good

10 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+Support

Evidence shows it all

My dude clearly hacks wow

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I dont get how this is hacking? server hack anti cheat so does garrys mod......

21 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

Your in-game name: Daniel Mulléllè

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:32600397

The player's in-game name: Meth Man / Melon or something along those lines

The player's steam ID (required): The players Steam Profile is private however I have his link https://steamcommunity.com/id/thekingmelon

What did the player do: In my opinion the player we are speaking off, Melon Man, Used aim in this video. I slowed down the video by 4x and it shows him, Once again in my opinion, Locking onto the player (Death)'s Head

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Perma Ban should be issued or a staff restriction

Any extra information: I will upload a version with both videos, The original video of this is taken down, however, I downloaded it, It was taken down after death confronted him. Also i have taken this video to multiple members and they agree with me

didn't remove the video cause i was confronted lol. I removed the case cause it was resolved ask @DeathBringer402

Edited by MELON MAN

25 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

Huge +support

~very nonprofessional to be staff and hack on the server. 

~You Took down your last post for a report on Death because you knew you were hacking.

~it is honestly not acceptable and you should be perma ban or a parma staff restriction. 

~I mean can you be honest on a post because you said you didnt but evidence is clear.

~it is a very bad example for all members especially new players that are on the forums looking at stuff like that. 

~Also why does it say you are a blatant hacker on your steam profile 

~Jeff M 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS 

sit was resolved by josh and death asked me to take it down so I did, so that's why I took it down. Learn the pov of real hacks vs a good player hahahah 

not me in the videos im tagging fyi. says blatant hacker cause I play a ton of csgo and am ranked in gn3 when I derank to silver3 and destroy them they get upset and post stuff and it makes me feel good people think I cheat. SHOULD I UPLOAD THE ORIGINAL THIS ONE IS TOTAL DOG POO????

Thannkk you for coming to my Ted Talk about my  false report that makes you all look bad for lying. oof

Edited by MELON MAN

5 minutes ago, MELON MAN said:

sit was resolved by josh and death asked me to take it down so I did, so that's why I took it down. Learn the pov of real hacks vs a good player hahahah 

not me in the videos im tagging fyi. says blatant hacker cause I play a ton of csgo and am ranked in gn3 when I derank to silver3 and destroy them they get upset and post stuff and it makes me feel good people think I cheat. SHOULD I UPLOAD THE ORIGINAL THIS ONE IS TOTAL DOG POO????

Thannkk you for coming to my Ted Talk about my  false report that makes you all look bad for lying. oof

Theres aim bot and aim lock

10 minutes ago, MELON MAN said:

I guess I have to bring this up again i would think you have understood since last post that you took down. I am not going to fight about it on the post but it is not professional to fight over it on a post it is meant for the community to give feed back and thats what I did if you want to continue DM me because i am tired of having to reply to you on a post that is not for staff to fight about our sides of the store or our opinion if you dont like seeing other peoples opinion then dont read other peoples comments. And let the community give there feedback no need to comment on everything that is said. Also dont post youtube links on your player report. 

Also its not copyrighted if you deleted the video and he is the one that uploaded it. He also edited it himself which makes it his anyway. Also it is promoting hacking anyway so i wouldn't complain and just let the Community speak there opinion 

Edited by Jeff M.

Just now, MELON MAN said:

technniacally you didn't have my permission to post my video so its copyright.... Should I post the original

There's no copyright on videos unless it has been protected by law, To me, it seems like your getting defensive. If you want further discussion we can take it to PMs, However just note I shall not be taking down the video until SMT has told me i must

1 minute ago, Danny Muller said:

There's no copyright on videos unless it has been protected by law, To me, it seems like your getting defensive. If you want further discussion we can take it to PMs, However just note I shall not be taking down the video until SMT has told me i must

okay ill post the original and ill go through youtube for a copyright strike......

Just now, MELON MAN said:

okay ill post the original and ill go through youtube for a copyright strike......

You can go ahead you deleted the video anyway it is very unprofessional to fight anymore on a post LET THE COMMUNITY GIVE FEEDBACK

bring it to dms 

+/- Support

To be completely honest, I think this report can go either way. In my eyes, and I have seen (and tested) multiple different hacks on Garry's Mod. In my opinion, I do not believe in the video that he was hacking. However some parts of the video were a little bit questionable to me, but it is totally possible that they can be run down to high sensitivity and his CSGO experience. I do not think that this is conclusive enough.

Edited by Igneous

big cat running GIF

40 minutes ago, Igneous said:

+/- Support

To be completely honest, I think this report can go either way. In my eyes, and I have seen (and tested) multiple different hacks on Garry's Mod. In my opinion, I do not believe in the video that he was hacking. However some parts of the video were a little bit questionable to me, but it is totally possible that they can be run down to high sensitivity and his CSGO experience. I do not think that this is conclusive enough.

I agree with igneous

• Fame locked this topic