:chester:

discord : ?Papa Johns?#0879

Ingame Name: the gayest boy chester
SteamID: 76561198288079475

Ban Length: perm ban
Admin that Banned you: Security SGT Igneous 
Reason for Ban:  Racism | Homophobic Slurs | Staff Diss | Player Diss | NITRP
Dispute:   the admin that banned me he jumped the gun and gave me a perm ban and not even a kick, 1 day ban, or a warn there are people who has 18x rdm and i get banned cause a admin said i was disrespecting him and players i was not disrespecting players if any thing those players where my friends in a discord call and we where playing checkers as d-class so i dont see how and disrespect was there and i did not disrespect him ether he was just trying to add more to the ban so he cant just have racism there yeah i said the n-word but how i say it matters more then the fact that i said it, if i say the n-word in context that is me just saying it cause i hate blacks then that yes ban me but if i am saying it cause i just said it with no context then warn me i dont need a ban. now in the other part of my ban it says how i was using homophobic slurs this ties up with my other statement of he added this so there are more reasons to ban me so i dont know why he added this cause he might not know what a homophobic slur is if he will put that in my ban.

Edited by :chester:

My dude.... follow the format. -support you know what you did b, racism, mass rdm, and diss. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, :chester: said:

im sorry i did not see if there was a format i was told to make my own by a different admin so i followed what he told me.

ps : i dont like to us theres the way how they word does not really prove or show how i can be helped

Use this format and edit your original post 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

21 hours ago, :chester: said:

yeah i said the n-word but how i say it matters more then the fact that i said it, if i say the n-word in context that is me just saying it cause i hate blacks

I don't really think that I need to defend myself too much, you literally admitted to saying the n-word. The fact that you think it is ok in general to call people it with a hard -er, just proves the ban was just in the first place. You don't go around calling people "F*****s" and "N*****s* and say that you are justified because of context, they are offensive to a lot of people regardless of when and why you say it. Also, the guy who was "Warned" for RDMx18 was also issued with a ban, we just issue warnings alongside bans in order to better keep track of them.

big cat running GIF

1 minute ago, Igneous said:

I don't really think that I need to defend myself too much, you literally admitted to saying the n-word. The fact that you think it is ok in general to call people it with a hard -er, just proves the ban was just in the first place. You don't go around calling people "F*****s" and "N*****s* and say that you are justified because of context, they are offensive to a lot of people regardless of when and why you say it. Also, the guy who was "Warned" for RDMx18 was also issued with a ban, we just issue warnings alongside bans in order to better keep track of them.

Was going to -Support anyway but I wanted your side! 

-Support 

not okay to say these things 

8 hours ago, Igneous said:

i feel like you did not read the hole thing just because i said the n-word does not mean i should get a ban and i did not call people F*****s in your word and why would you give a ban after a warn that defeats the hole idea of warning them. and you are looking at the fact of that i just said the n-word like i said the context matters so just because i said it does not mean shit why do you care if i said treat that one word like the same with any other swear word cause that to me makes your server even worse then it is, if anything give me a ban or a warn dont go over and treat it like i just walked up and called poeple the word you care so fucking much about no i said it near a friend where no one was but me my friend and a admin that was invisible and we made a joke about it so why does it go to such a extant that i get banned.

ACCEPTED

Gaminglight tolerates zero racism, we are a friendly community that only wants a safe environment for all of our members. However, I do not feel that a perma ban was needed, it will be reduced to three weeks. 

btw wrong steam id